SEG Promotions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SEG Promotions Interview Questions

Interviews at SEG Promotions

2.2

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEG Promotions in September 2015.

Interview

I instantly got called for an interview. I was very excited until reading reviews. Never let it discourage me. I went to my interview where they had one other person there with me and the asked us both the same questions. I wasn't use to that nor did I like it.

Account Manager/Event Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SEG Promotions in September 2015.

Interview

phone call interview.--they asked i have to go there office to finish the interview and they do not accept skype interview or videos. I asked if they can sponsor my visa, they said I still need to go there to do interview and they will tell me if they can sponsor me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Dunwoody, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

It is a round of three interviews before one is offered a position. The first interview is a short informational interview at the office located in Dunwoody, GA. It is mostly in regards to a more specific description of the position and why your past experience makes you a qualified candidate. Second round is done at a Sam's Club, which you shadow an associate and are asked questions that revolve around why you are a good fit. Overall both easy interviews, but the job itself is simply sales and is a bit misleading.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? Did you check out our company website, and if so what are some things you liked?   Answer Question

Was not interested in a sales position, especially one that is basically a tent inside of a Costco or Sam's Club.

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

Interview

They called me for an interview within 2 days. I met with a woman who rushed with explaining how everything works. I was sent to a Sam's Club to see what I would be doing (selling products out of a booth). The SEG worker interviewed me and the next day I was offered the position.

Entry Level Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SEG Promotions.

Interview

Go in their office for a brief in person interview about what makes you a good candidate. Then she explained the details of the company. Then 2 hours later they asked me to go to the Sam's Club nearby for a second interview. I had to describe the marketing techniques that the interviewer was using.

Interview Questions

• What is one skill besides your experience that you would like to work on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The first interview was brief and in office. The hiring manager was nice enough. She then invited me to go to an "on-site" event to see what it was like (this was the second interview). The woman there, Lindsay, was also nice but asked some tougher questions. This interview felt more like a school lesson than an interview. I was there with one other person, who was being tested and interviewed at the same time as me, which was kind of strange, since she would ask us both the same question. Whoever answered second obviously had the advantage. Basically the job is pushing products at Sam's Club, Walmart, or Costco. You're meant to advance through the company quickly and gain manager status anywhere from 5-9 months from your start date, but no matter how high up you are in the company, you're basically spending most of your days in a Sam's Club.

Interview Questions

• "How many people have you supervised or managed at one time?"
      "Why should we choose you over the other candidates?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a meet and greet at one location and then a follow up to see how things are actually run. However the second interview was on the complete opposite side of town. I took some time to read reviews and decided not to continue with the interviewing process. A friend of mine worked there for a month and soon quit after. It wasn't what she thought it would be.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be fit for the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Dunwoody, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I got the call for an interview on a Tuesday, drove to Atlanta the next day for the in person interview. They have a 3 part interview process; meet in person at the office for a short background interview, if they like you on the spot they send you to an event to observe what you would doing for about the first month and a half of employment, and lastly they call and ask follow up questions.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

You sit down and they ask you all of these questions about why they should hire you. Go over your resume and ask you about related experience. It's all a waste of time because they are very misleading about compensation. 100% commission and not a very appealing commission structure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Dunwoody, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Heard a response two days later. I felt rushed to agree to their set time for an interview. Once there, I waited since I a few minutes early. While waiting, I heard 5 phone calls to other applicants who applied all over the place, even craig's list. Interview lasted maybe 5-10 mins.