SEG Promotions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy, too easy. They are just trying to see if you can be suckered in. You do a phone interview with the RECEPTIONIST and then you're brought in for a personal interview. 10 minutes in the office with cliche questions and then they sent you to an event (mine was 45 minutes from the office.) There, you do "tests," I gave away tickets…. and then another cliche interview where you're told you'll lead and plan these events, not work them like you actually do.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Dunwoody, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

They called me for an interview within 2 days. I met with a woman who rushed with explaining how everything works. I was sent to a Sam's Club to see what I would be doing (selling products out of a booth). The SEG worker interviewed me and the next day I was offered the position.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

You sit down and they ask you all of these questions about why they should hire you. Go over your resume and ask you about related experience. It's all a waste of time because they are very misleading about compensation. 100% commission and not a very appealing commission structure.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 companies for similar positions and all of the interviews were exactly the same. Down the "quoted facts", and jokes. It was so strange. But the interviewers really rope you in and make you believe you will have a shot at climbing the ladder. But after reading reviews on Glass door, I realized it was very misleading. All of the promises they make you about promotions, etc. Wouldn't really happen. I should have seen it coming. I mean they are sales people and they sure sold me!

Interview Questions

• "Of all the other candidates WHO WERE WAY MORE QUALIFIED THAN YOU ARE, why should we choose you?"   1 Answer

Again after reading the reviews I wasn't interested in a minimum wage job with no hope of growth.

SEG Promotions Response

Feb 3, 2015 – Owner

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you felt mislead in any way and appreciate you taking the time to review our company. We offer all potential candidates the opportunity to grow and develop... More

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SEG Promotions in January 2015.

Interview

When you arrive at the company, there is a bunch of other people waiting to do an interview for the same job. You have to wait a lot. Then,you enter in a room with a hiring manager that asks a lot of irrelevant questions. they are pretty vague about what their company.

Interview Questions

• No technical question. Why are looking for this position? What experience do you have in the field?Do you have any leadership experience?   Answer Question

SEG Promotions Response

Feb 3, 2015 – Owner

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your experience with SEG Promotions. We apologize for the amount of time you had to wait for an interview. We have a rapidly growing team that is looking for... More

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Meet at Sam's Club. there is 2 or more candidates with you at one time. It took 50 mins to go through the process. Questions were asked during time and at the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• What do you see from the vendor table? What does it mean?   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEG Promotions in September 2015.

Interview

I instantly got called for an interview. I was very excited until reading reviews. Never let it discourage me. I went to my interview where they had one other person there with me and the asked us both the same questions. I wasn't use to that nor did I like it.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was brief. I sat down with the hiring manager, Taylor for about twenty minutes in which she broke down the entire business structure for me. By the end, she had straight forwardly answered all of my questions. I never felt like she was giving me the run around or beating around the bush. She was upfront about everything, including the pay. That's definitely a rarity.

Interview Questions

• "What are you looking for within a company?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

First Round: At the office. Very brief.
    Second Round: In the store (Walmart, Sam's, etc) 30-45 min [Introduction, watch interviewer sell, opportunity break down (stages of the training, pay, etc), and experience/qualifications]
    Third Round: At the office

Interview Questions

• Five marketing techniques while watching the interviewer sell.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SEG Promotions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

They told me about the position and asked about my past experiences. Then I went to a sam's club where they hold their events. Its basically someone setting up a display and trying to sell a product.