SEKO Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SEKO Worldwide

2.8

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SEKO Worldwide (Buffalo, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Fun and engaging. I really liked everyone in the office. The staff were friendly and inviting. I would highly recommend working for this company if you like a great environment in a career field that will never go away. Everyone needs their products shipped, and this is a great, and unique company that delivers exceptional service every time.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SEKO Worldwide (Itasca, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Very unorganized to the point where the interviewer did not know my name, appointment, or who I was. They asked me various questions about the company and my skills and did not want to do the interview at all. The employers showed the stress and knew they were not happy being employed there.

I pretty much had to stop the interview to not waste anymore of my time.

Interview Questions

• Was not expecting an interview this day, can I have your name?   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SEKO Worldwide (Kent, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

Short. Simple. Want to know if you are honest and willing to work to the bone.
    Ask about experience and what you are willing to deal with. How do you work with others. Can you lift heavy objects? Do you have experience with a pallet jack? Handtruck?

Interview Questions

• Experience? Willing to work hard?   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SEKO Worldwide (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a few month process. However, I was always treated well and enjoyed the interview process. I thought the company was very professional and would highly recommmend them

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SEKO Worldwide.

Interview

Two stage interview process, in which one should be prepared for all the usual questions that new employers will ask. Be prepared with role playing questions, and whether quality and quanitity are important.

Interview Questions

• What did I do for fun, when I wasn't working.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SEKO Worldwide (Itasca, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview involved being ushered into a room with a laptop with barely more than a greeting. Interview was confrontational and representatives from company wanted to discuss my weaknesses, none of my strengths. They didn't tell me why their company would be a good place to work. They made it seem like they were doing me a favor by interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last place of employment after three months?   1 Answer

Manager Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SEKO Worldwide (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Long Process: Between 1-2.5 months; 2 initial interviews with CEO and VP on separate dates; Required to take Personally Exam; Meet and interview with additional department heads from Director, Sr. Director, VP and President.

Interview Questions

• Are You an Intuitive or Analytical Thinker?   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SEKO Worldwide (Itasca, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process suggested red flags regarding how many people were previously brought in for this position. Four people were hired in the previous year to fill position, but none of the candidates lasted. Legal department management very clear that candidate was not to support the new President of company, indicating an internal struggle within the Executive Suite. Interview process from first meeting to offer was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Will you participate in a redlining exercise? This was presented at the end of the face-to-face interview.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at SEKO Worldwide (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Normal - phone then in person and then another face to face. It all went well and I accepted the offer. It was only after I started that I realized that the owner was bipolar and possibly untrustworthy. Seven days later I was terminated for no reason other than the fact that she was unbalanced.

Interview Questions

• Would I bring business with me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not difficult.

Dock Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SEKO Worldwide (McDonough, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick, fast, and easy. Took maybe 15 minutes. Corporate had to fly someone in from out of state to interview a few people. He got to the point and didn't waste time.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work for a rather demanding customer and meet all of their deadlines in a timely manner?   Answer Question