SELLBYTEL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SELLBYTEL

2.3

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Initial phone call asking me if I was still interested in the position, followed by a face to face interview scheduled the next day. Interview time was for 1pm and was attended at 1:40. Turned out to be an assessment room where candidates do a series of assessments based on the position you're there for. I had data entry, business concepts, and something else. Computers kept freezing so I didn't pay much attention to it. I was then escorted back out and waited nearly an hour to commence my 1:1. Basic interview questions: tell me about yourself, experiences, past jobs, how would you handle an irate customer, etc. After that, they send u on your way and if you're a match for the client, they will set up a Skype interview, followed by two additional Skype interviews "if" you seem fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irate customer, how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • What sets you apart from every other candidate?   Answer Question
    • How would you motivate your staff?   Answer Question

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL (Durham, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

TERRIBLE!!!!!!! Made it to the final interview was told I would hear something the next week if I did or didn't get the job! Never heard anything, emailed them and got no reply from them! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!

Technical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL in February 2010.

Interview

I submitted a resume online and got a call about a week later for a Technical Advisor position for an IT project in Barcelona. I did an interview in English, answered some questions about my experience and I was invited to the next round of interviews. The next interview was a group interview, with 3 HR people asking questions and taking notes, there were about 6 or 7 people being interviewed at the same time, and we also had to fill a little skills test with questions about technology. After that interview I was invited to do a final one on one interview in Spanish where they asked both questions about my experience and behavioral questions. I got an offer a few days later and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something you are bad at.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, every candidate got offered the same salary.

Interviewee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL.

Interview

There were two sessions of interviews
    1- Face to Face Group Interview
    2. Written test that consisted of communication skills test as well as general questions related to the company I applied for

Interview Questions

• General questions about myself, where I am from, what have I been doing in barcelona and why am I in barcelona of all the places. Specific about the project   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ampang, Selangor (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL (Ampang, Selangor (Malaysia)) in September 2019.

Interview

They asked me to go to their office for an interview, before they schedule me for another interview for their representing clients. Before going in for the interview, the candidates are tested with assessments, such as, language proficiency in English and Mandarin, as well as, typing test.

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to get into the customer servicing line of work?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL (Barcelona (Spain)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was told i would have a IT test to confirm how i can work on a computer.
    Walked in to a sheet of paper and a pen and was told to take my time on 14 questions that took 20 minutes and that was all.

Interview Questions

• What are the four prime colors of a printer.   2 Answers

Interview

They called me and we had the first contact by telephone with the Human Recruiter. After that they asked me to meet the Project supervisor in the company where we had the second contact.

Customer Service and Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL (Barcelona (Spain)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview Questions

• basics, just a little conversation of 10 minutes, the gentleman arrive 30 minutes late, basic questions on previous employment and experience, i felt they were very needy to compensate with the high turnover they famous for   Answer Question

Customer Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL in January 2019.

Interview

We had several email exchange and they were friendly on email. They called me as considering time gap between there and here. It was nice.
    After phone call, they required me to send motivation letter in my language and latest CV.
    So I did but it seems they even didn't check it. Because I instantly got email of denial with template message.
    No VISA support from this company. My friend pointed out their job ad says "39hours" even it's "full-time" work in early shift and it sounds a bit tricky..

Sales Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SELLBYTEL (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2019.

Interview

Been told the position they offer already full when i reached. A bit disappointed because they should inform me earlier before i go for interview. On the spot and ask what i am interested in and half and hour of interview. I proceed to assessment after that. Been waited for one hour for nothing after i done for my assessment. Actually i can leave after the assessment.