SML Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SML

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SML (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I discussed previous projects and performed some technical challenges live on a laptop. Also discussed working on a team and some challenges I faced previous and how I dealt with them. Fairly standard interview stuff.

The problem was I was told by the recruiter that I was best candidate they interviewed for this position, but after relative silence for about a month after the interview I was told that they no longer wanted to hire and train a junior developer. Pretty unprofessional process.

Interview Questions

• Given two arrays with one unique element in one of them, determine the unique element   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SML (Bedford, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

30 min of questions about past jobs and what you were expecting out of the position. Some background questions. what did you do at your last job? what is the reason you left your last job? Are you comfortable answering the phones?

Interview Questions