SMS Data Products Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SMS Data Products Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at SMS Data Products Group

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SMS Data Products Group (McLean, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

It was a very brief process. They focused on my past skills and accomplishments in gauging my fit within their organization

Interview Questions

• Please provide a roadmap on how you will increase revenue for the company over the next 12 months   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made the offer and I accepted. Short and Sweet

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SMS Data Products Group.

Interview

Received a call from a Recruiter as an initial screening. Once past that interview I received a call from a Technical Lead in the group I'd be working in. Final interview was in person and received an offer after that.

Interview Questions

• None. Pretty standard interview process. Due to the quality of people conducting the interviews they'll know whether or not you're the same person in the resume you submitted. It's a fairly straight forward no B.S. process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Received an offer for employment and then negotiated salary. More often than not though the offer letter contains a salary figure and can be negotiated a little bit.

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SMS Data Products Group (McLean, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

It has bee a couple years since but what i remember most is that the interviewer knew the lingo of the position, not just what he read on a piece of paper. The interview was personally engaging because SMS really does care about your soft skills and their fit on a contract.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about security related troubleshooting and my thoughts on team dynamics.   Answer Question

EMS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SMS Data Products Group (Springfield, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and straightforward. I applied to the position and a recruiter called to validate the job and my credentials. They then had me come in and talk to a technical manager to validate my knowledge. Since this was a contract job through a prime contractor, they had me meet with the prime. After that, it was allquick email/phone contacts to finalize the details and get me the offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe your engineering experience on the relevant tool set.   Answer Question