SNI Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SNI Technology Interview Questions

2.0

Administrative/Clerical Interview

Interview

The interview took roughly 15 minutes however, I have yet to hear anything from them regarding any potential prospects or possible updates on offera. The interviewer lacked enthusiasm or encouragement and I felt as if I was being rushed through the interview.

CMS Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cold Spring, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Technology (Cold Spring, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Talked with management about the position and was hired. Looked forward to working with them. The Colorado Springs management still keeps in touch with me, and forwards opportunities my direction. Great staffing agency to work for!

Interview Questions

• This was a typical interview. Though I did not have experience with this client's CMS system, they allowed me to be trained within hours to get the job done. I don't remember specifically what was asked.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Technology (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Quick and painless! These guys are very knowledgeable and seriously want to get you a job! The day I had my interview with SNI I also had a job offer!

Interview Questions

• They asked me all of the standard interview questions, but more importantly instead of drilling me they assisted me to make my resume more appealing to potential clients.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SNI Technology in August 2012.

Interview

Cold called for the position. went through a thorough interview process with several people in different disciplines within SNI.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short, simple, sweet.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Technology (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

This staffing agency is just trying to fill their database with applicants. I applied for their Marketing Coordinator position on Indeed.com. The company name was anonymous, but it did say it was for a technology company in Broward County, FL. SNI Technology is a staffing agency. I was aware of that, but my understanding of the ad was that the actual job was for another technology company. The job ad did not have the name of the company the position was with but it sounded like a great fit, so I applied. Less than an hour later, I got a call from one of their recruiters to set up an interview. I asked for more information about the position but she told me she could not discuss that until I came in for the interview. The day of the interview, I had to fill out all this paperwork before even meeting with the recruiter. Once I sat down with her, she still would not reveal the name of the company the position was with. And this time, she told me it was a health care company, not a technology company. That's not what she told me on the phone when we set up my appointment. Something seemed fishy. Then another recruiter came in to talk with me and asked for my salary requirements. He said it was a little high but he would see what he could do. So then I realized they pay a lot less than other staffing agencies in the area. He wouldn't reveal more information about the company or the position I applied for either. I started to suspect that the job ad was bogus, and only used to get people to come in and register with them, so they can add more candidates to their database. I never heard back from them about the Marketing Coordinator position.

A month later, the male recruiter left me a voice message saying he had a sales position available that he wanted to submit my resume for and to please call him back to discuss it. I did not call him back. I am a marketing professional (not sales) and therefore not interested in a sales job. A good recruiter/staffing agency knows the difference between marketing and sales!