SP+ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SP+

1.9

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SP+ (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I had two consecutive interviews; one was the manager of SP plus (Standard Parking at that time) and the other was one of the executives of the retail/entertainment complex. The first interview took about 30 or 45 minutes, the manager was friendly and asked basic questions about customer service, job experiences, and if he liked you he would prepare you with certain content for the next interview with the executive to get hired. The second interview (the one with the executive) took about 10 or 15 minutes and it was more of a first impression kind of thing and why you wanted the job that's all.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an overly aggressive or irate customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SP+ (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

Quick, Easy, Not stressful. Really wasn't bad at all. Very nice manager. Had about 10-15 questions and the whole interviewed lasted about 20 min. Nice and friendly people to work for and with.

Anonymous Employee in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SP+ (Queens Village, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

I literally had an on the spot interview that lasted no longer than 5 minutes. I walked in and asked for an application and filled it out after filling it out and handing it back i was asked to come into the managers office for the interview. It was brief and basic general interview questions and background things.

Interview Questions

• the most unexpected question was "can you go 16 hrs standing on your feet?" if someone called out or there was an busy day due to the fact its a shopping mall garage then you would more than likely serve to 8 hr shifts   Answer Question

Negotiation

i negotiated a deal for my religious attire even though they did not hold their end of the bargain.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SP+ (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview process was very easy it took a while but mostly everybody who got interviewed got the job

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions they just basically want to know if you can use your hands to direct cars in different directions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation pay started at 9.00 hr

Parking Lot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SP+ (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy. I applied online and received a phone call the next day. The phone interview lasted about 7 minutes and was emailed the hiring information less than 24 hours later. The background check took about two weeks then I was added to payroll.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SP+ (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Standard phone screening. First round was with five individual interviews 12-5pm. Red flag #1 was asking me to come 30 minutes earlier 2 hours before the interview. Red flag #2 was when security sent me to the floor I was to be on, no one was there. Waited until 5 minutes before the interview to call the contact number provided, which lead to an automated call with no one to speak with. Now I'm worried security sent me to the wrong floor and I had no one to contact (emailed Talent Recruitment and got nothing). Red flag #3, first interviewer nonchalantly comes 30 minutes late, no apologies and takes no interest. The other four interview were fine and fully engaging.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SP+ (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Short, there is no timetable to use for the interview process.
    in other had the interview was doing by three persons who work for a valet work that is not supposed to be , without HR management

Interview Questions

• how did you hear about this job   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SP+.

Interview

It was standard interview process. I applied through an online and had in person interview with hiring manager and director. The whole process took about three to four weeks. Interview questions were average and hiring team was very nice and professional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SP+.

Interview

Quick interview, went over resume and job duties. Fairly new internship program. Applied online and had to follow up via email, received a call to schedule an in-person interview the following week.

Interview Questions

• Experience/interest in operations, long-term goals, can you drive stick   Answer Question

Shuttle Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SP+ (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

I first had an interview with the HR representative. She was enjoyable to talk with. She had many questions as well as answers to all my questions. I had to have a drug and alcohol test taken and after they received the results I had to wait on a background check. Once that was received I went in for a second interview with the manager. He was quite pleasant to talk with as well. He filled me in on everything about the compant and what the job entailed. I believe I was offered the job that day. I started the following Monday and had a few days training while I waited on The Homeland Security to do a background check. Once that was received I was given an I.D. badge and started driving that day.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I enjoyed most about my previous job.   1 Answer