SP+ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SP+ Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2017

1.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SP+.

Interview

Quick interview, went over resume and job duties. Fairly new internship program. Applied online and had to follow up via email, received a call to schedule an in-person interview the following week.

Interview Questions

• Experience/interest in operations, long-term goals, can you drive stick   Answer Question

Senior Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SP+ (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Formal interview. Test using pivot tables in excel. The position I applied was different to the one I interviewed for. I did not want the job on offer but I continued the interview for experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a challenge you have had to overcome in the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

The most unprofessional staff ever. Absolutely terrible. Asked questions and was offered a job. All employees were unfriendly. Interview was in the break room. Run as far as you can unless you really need a job. Everyone smokes. Nice building, terrible experience.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SP+.

Interview

It was standard interview process. I applied through an online and had in person interview with hiring manager and director. The whole process took about three to four weeks. Interview questions were average and hiring team was very nice and professional.

Revenue Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SP+ (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I was emailed after I submitted resume online to come in for interview. Easily choose an available time slot. I arrived and was interviewed by two females that weren't that pleasant and made unprofessional facial expressions the majority of the time. I researched the company & it seemed great, but if the interview was any reflection on how it was to work there I was conflicted on whether I wanted a call back at all.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SP+ (Beverly Hills, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Easy they literally will hire anyone as long as you show up on time are polite and answer all their questions. But i would recommend that you do not make this a permanent job. They are really bad a training people, they trained me on the register for about 5 minutes before I was tossed into the booth.

Interview Questions

• Whats the difference between great customer service and good customer service?   1 Answer

Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SP+ (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

They used RMA, a recruiting agency and set up a phone interview and an in person interview. The in person interview was with 3 different people and took about an hour each person. I started the interview in person at 1pm and did not leave the building until 4:30pm. From the time RMA reached out to me first to the time when they informed me that they are pursuing other candidates that more closely match their requirements a little over 2 months had gone by. It was definitely not a speedy process.

Interview Questions

• How would you transition your work in industrial safety to parking lots?   Answer Question

Administ Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SP+ (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Excellent interview - great upper management and nice offices. They accommodate your parking needs even for the interview. Offices are large and have a nice view of the city. I would work there if I wasn't offered a different position

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SP+ (Portland, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

Very casual and straight forward. It was a 2 step process where I interviewed with an assistant general manager and then with the actual general manager a few days later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SP+.

Interview

Did not interview. Heard of the position from another employee and submitted my resume. I had previous customer service experience and got the job right away. Requirements for the job is less than high school diploma.