SPARTA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SPARTA Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SPARTA

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SPARTA.

Interview

Interviewed over dinner, talked about previous experience and what new job would entail. Talked about the company, tried to sell me on the benefits, etc.

Interview Questions

• When transferring data from one computer to another, how does the receiving computer know that it received all the bytes the sending computer intended to send.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Limited negotiation

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SPARTA (Rosslyn, VA) in September 2009.

Interview

I started talking first to a Sr. Human Resource Officer about 6months after application. Until she set up an interview. The office setting was busy but relaxed. There was a group interview with the Division Manager and I believe the manager or director of the System Engineers at the time. They were extremely friendly and interactive. They were straight shooters and seemed to love their jobs. The people working in their office meanwhile seemed very positive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation I accepted the offer.

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SPARTA in June 2011.

Interview

Was not hired since my interests did not match theirs.