SRP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 29, 2017

2.9

Environmental Scientist/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRP (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

First contacted for a phone interview which led to an in person interview. The in person interview began with an HR representative who asked general questions and explained their benefits package. I was then interviewed by 3 people who took turns asking me more detailed questions.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRP.

Interview

Interviewed and asked general questions, not really any technical questions. Pretty standard interview compared to other hiring process. Process took the complete time allotted for the interview but passed rather quickly.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SRP (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I received a call to setup a personal interview for the following week. There were 3 members of the department there for the interview. The interview took me about 30 minutes of the hour that was reserved. Standard questions that came from a list they had printed out.

SRP Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SRP (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Fun and different interview process. It's like speed dating essentially. After the interview you wait another day to find out if you have been selected to continue the process. I personally was offered to go take drug test and went through a background check. Passed both but was still not offered a position. Not a very professional way to drag out a process for over a month pass all the checkmarks and still not get the job.

Rotation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SRP (Tempe, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Four people in a room asking personal information about you to determine whether or not you are a fit canadate. They ask a series of questions each person asking a different thing. They will ask about your work experience and school projects.

Interview Questions

• What does safety mean to you?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SRP (Tempe, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process starts off with an assessment immediately after you submit your application on-line. Then you get an email that tells you a date and time to call for a phone interview. You will know if you will advance in the interview process before you hang up with the person you are interviewing with. Then you will receive an email inviting you to a Fast Track Interview (or you won't). This is basically the final step. It's like a speed date type deal. There were about 14 tables with one person on the other side, some had two people, asking you a question. It was very nerve-racking to say the least. I prefer traditional interviews. In the end, they don't even tell you that you didn't get the the job. One of the people leading the interview basically said: "If you get an e-mail then good for you and if you don't too bad, don't email us or contact us please."

Interview Questions

• Questions are mostly behavioral questions worded very weird. You only get a few seconds to respond.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SRP (Tempe, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruitment included the following things -

Online application
    Online aptitude and assessment test
    5 minute phone interview
    In person Fast Track interview
    Drug testing
    Offer of employment
    This took about a month, from the very first day of application until the date and offer was made.

They had a set date for training already scheduled and they were cognizant to ensure they provided enough notice to you if they were extending an offer to you that you could give notice to your current employer.

Having never gone through a fast-track interview before, it was rather odd but the training team that you met with for the hour before did a really great job of easing the transition and letting you know what to expect.

There were 14 tables with some tables occupying one person and some occupying two. You had 90 seconds to answer their questions. The questions were not difficult by any stretch of the imagination but rather provided you the opportunity to show how you thought about what they said and provide an answer you need to yourself.

I would suspect that they have streamlined the application process to the point that they have it mastered. There was a gentleman they are studying their application and interview process as it appears that SRP has a highly regarded call center as well as training team.

Interview Questions

• What would SRP be missing out on it we didn't hire you?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Page, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SRP (Page, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through SRP career website. A month later interviewed for the position at NGS (Page,Az). Interview panel consist of three senior engineer and HR. Interview took about an hour, no really hard technical question. Requested business cards at the end for follow up thank you letter.

Interview Questions

• Typically name a time when.... scenario types of question.   Answer Question

Rotating Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SRP (Tempe, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Met through career fair, was invited to the Tempe location to interview with recruiting and several engineers. They were warm and seemed interested in getting to know you, rather than just trying to "intimidate" you, which I have found in lots of other engineering interviews.

Land Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SRP (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with direct supervisor and then panel interview with co-workers based on written behavioral interview questionnaire. One on once covered skills and experience. Panel interview was SAR type.

Interview Questions

• Panel interview consisted of typical Situation/Action/Results questions. Several with little relevance to the position.   Answer Question