STC Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STC Direct Interview Questions

Interviews at STC Direct

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STC Direct (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with very interesting individual who explained everything very well.
    I find this company and people working for this company fascinating.
    Stress-free and highly informative interview - Make sure you listen to everything your interviewer says without worrying what to say on your behalf to avoid missing any important information.

Interview Questions

STC Direct Response

Oct 17, 2017 – Management

Hi Reviewer,! Although we didn't move forward with the interview process we love seeing reviews like these. We are glad we covered everything you wanted to know throughout the interview process and... More

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STC Direct (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

I applied online on LinkedIn to one of STC's advertisements. Within 48 hours one of their recruiters called to discuss the position, and as to why I qualified for the company. The recruiter briefly went over what the job entails so I knew what I was interviewing for. I went in for my 1:1 interview, and everyone greeted me with a huge smile. It definitely calmed my nerves. Every employee seemed so upbeat and happy. The environment and energy was incredible. Danielle then took me back to conduct my interview. She was super friendly, patient, and made me feel like I was the best candidate for this position. I was then invited back to shadow one of STC Direct's top executive sales representatives. I think the process was very unique, welcoming, and such a great experience!

Interview Questions

STC Direct Response

Nov 10, 2016 – President

Hey, Reviewer!

Alright! We LOVE the feedback and kind words. Danielle is THE best and has a gift of making people feel like a million dollars. Welcome to the family and thanks for the insight you... More

Application

Interview

In person interview is really Easy. You get to the office with your resume ready. You will be interviewed 2 times. Once at the office and another time at the place where we do the selling.
    Just dress business professional.

Interview Questions

STC Direct Response

Hey, Reviewer!

We like it! Thanks for keeping it short and to the point and helping people prepare for their interview. Best of luck!

STC Direct Management Team

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at STC Direct in June 2016.

Interview

Got called by one of the girls. Came in for a first round. It was pretty simple. Got offered a second round interview. Came in for a second round. Got offered a third round interview. Pretty nervous for the third round because it was the finial round interview. knocked it out the park and was offered a position on the team.

Interview Questions

STC Direct Response

Sep 7, 2016 – President

Reviewer!

BOOM! Nice job and welcome onboard. That's what we like to hear. Best of luck and don't be nervous. Just show up and work hard every day and that's all that matters.

STC... More

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STC Direct (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

the first round interview was with one of the hiring managers. it was face to face and not very long. lasted about 15 to 20 min. I was offered the second round interview later that day. the second round interview was smooth. it was a half day job shadow where i went to lunch with a top account manager and the explained the business model. After the second round, I was offered the third round interview and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

STC Direct Response

Good afternoon!

Positive experience AND accepted a full-time offer?! NICE! That interview question is challenging, but it seems that you answered it perfectly. Welcome to the STC Direct Philly... More

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STC Direct (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Sit down with president of company for a conversation style interview, it was very relaxed, enjoyed talking about non-work related topics like hockey. Also met with other top account managers. During this process I was given a brief overview of the Management Training Process, then shadowed one of the top account managers for half the day to see if it was something I would be interested in. A very easy process and a great opportunity to meet some of the people I was hoping to work along side.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Are you self-motivated or do you need help getting started?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing to really negotiated as I was aware it was commission based pay, so make your own paycheck style.

Hey, Reviewer!

Alright! We knew we liked you from the start if you were able to converse about hockey (haha). Thanks for the feedback and welcome to the family!

STC Direct Philly... More

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at STC Direct (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online, the process took 5 days. I interviewed at STC Direct and got to sit down and meet with the head of their HR Danielle in January 2016. She gave me an overview on the company and the direction they are going. At the end she left it open for me to ask any questions I might have left. Everyone was very friendly and informative.

Interview Questions

STC Direct Response

Mar 16, 2016 – President

Reviewer!

Great feedback! So glad you had a positive experience with Danielle and had all of your questions answered. Welcome to the STC Direct Philly fam!

STC Direct Philly... More

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I applied online and was called within a few days of my submission to schedule an interview. I was told over the phone about the details of the position and was even provided the website to learn more before coming in for my interview. I met with the President of the company and he gave more detail about the position and what a typical day looks like. He let me ask questions and answered everything. He told me that if I got a call that afternoon then I would be asked in for a second interview. I came in for the second interview and met with two account managers. We went to lunch and talked more about myself and the position. I got to see what it’s like to work in the store. After my second interview I talked with the President again on the phone. He asked me some questions about the interview and asked me to follow up with him via email. It seems like a really great company that is growing very quickly. While I wasn’t offered a position with the company I enjoyed learning more about what they do and what the position would consist of.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my leadership and overall experience.   Answer Question

Apr 28, 2015 – President

Hello, there! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our interviewing process. We're glad that is was a positive experience and wish you the best in your career search!

STC... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STC Direct (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was actually very informative and direct. I received a phone call after applying from a very friendly administrator that really answered a lot of questions that I initially had. I then came in for an interview and the manager was very energetic and straight to the point. I did notice that the culture looked fun from the web-page and I see why management was the same. Every question that I had was answered thoroughly. I was invited back for a second round that lasted about an hour and a half that explained the training, hours, and it showed me exactly what the position was entailed. Unfortunately, I was not offered the position but would recommend anyone that wants growth, experience, and a fun working environment.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the person that we would invest to coach, mentor, and develop into someone that would be able to help us expand?   1 Answer

Nov 19, 2014 – President

Hey, Reviewer!

We're so glad to hear that you had an awesome experience and respect your professionalism and balance. We wish you all the best and hope you have found THE perfect position! Take... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STC Direct in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was different than any company that I have interviewed with in the past. I was contacted by the Human Resources manager and we talked about the position and my resume before she scheduled me for an interview. I interviewed with the president of the company and he explained the position in more detail and answered all of my questions. He told me that if I got a call back from them that they would be offering me a second interview. I was invited back for the second interview and got the chance to learn more about the company and see what I would be doing if offered a position. I found it really helpful that I was able to meet multiple people within the company during the interview process and gain information from different perspectives.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to our company?   1 Answer

Jan 9, 2015 – President

Hello!

We appreciate you taking the time to write your interview experience with STC Direct Philly and love seeing experiences like this! We're also glad you were able to receive hands-on... More