STC Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2018

2.4

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STC Direct (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed via online submission, phone interview and then in person. Interviews were promptly scheduled and I enjoyed that everything was explained very well during each step of the process.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous experience prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Mar 5, 2018 – Management

Dear Reviewer,

Welcome to the STC Direct team! We're happy to have you on our team and glad to know how efficient and easy our interview process was. Get ready to grow with us!

Sincerely... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STC Direct (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with very interesting individual who explained everything very well.
    I find this company and people working for this company fascinating.
    Stress-free and highly informative interview - Make sure you listen to everything your interviewer says without worrying what to say on your behalf to avoid missing any important information.

Interview Questions

STC Direct Response

Oct 17, 2017 – Management

Hi Reviewer,! Although we didn't move forward with the interview process we love seeing reviews like these. We are glad we covered everything you wanted to know throughout the interview process and... More

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STC Direct (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

First, you must have a car. They will take you to Walmart and show you how they sell the products. They are very friendly and the interview is super easy.

Interview Questions

STC Direct Response

Oct 31, 2017 – Management

Hello reviewer! Thank you so much for your feedback and insight. We're glad to hear the interview went so well and you had a great experience! Sincerely - Management Team

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STC Direct (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy 2 day process Hirevue and shadowing an employee for a couple hours. Staff was really nice and seemed like great people to work with. Standard outbound sales business. OR IS IT???

Interview Questions

• Would you want to work in a sales position that's base pay is less than $45/day which is loaned to you by your superiors while working weekends, working 45+ hours a week, and working 20+ minutes away from the actual office?   1 Answer

Hey, Reviewer!

Thanks for your insight and feedback, though we are confused by your last comment! After 3 hours of shadowing one of our current team members, it wasn't understood that we do... More

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STC Direct (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

In person interview is really Easy. You get to the office with your resume ready. You will be interviewed 2 times. Once at the office and another time at the place where we do the selling.
    Just dress business professional.

Interview Questions

STC Direct Response

Hey, Reviewer!

We like it! Thanks for keeping it short and to the point and helping people prepare for their interview. Best of luck!

Sincerely,

STC Direct Management Team

Entry Level Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at STC Direct in January 2017.

Interview

I applied to the company online. after a couple days I was contacted by someone in HR who briefly described the position. They had me complete an online video interview with some questions they have set up. The following day someone from HR called me again getting into a little more detail about the position and invited me in for a 2nd interview/job shadow. On the 2nd interview I went to a retail location with one of the top people in the office breaking down what a day would look like and where they talked more about the growth and expansion that this position has. The 2nd interview only lasted about an hour. I was very happy that this company wasn't blowing smoke and just saying they work in retail but are really door to door sales. I've interviewed a few different places that lied to me to get me in the door, so I was very happy about the interviewing process with STC Direct and what the job entailed!

Interview Questions

• What's a must have goal you need to accomplish in the next 10 years?   Answer Question

May 4, 2017 – President

AWESOME! We like hearing this. Very glad that you had a positive experience and had a clear understanding of our operations and the job responsibilities. Seems like you knocked the interview out of... More

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STC Direct (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

It is a very easy process where you record yourself answering interview questions wherever you are able to by using a smartphone or computer. The questions are easy to answer. You listen to a question and then there is a 3 minute period after the recorded video to respond. It's simple, easy, and doesn't require having to go into an office for a short 10 minute interview. Then there is a phone interview with the manager before actually having to go into the office for a 2nd round interview where the entire position and company is broken down with a top manager. All questions are answered by the top account manager and if you have further questions the president of the company answers them when you talk to him for the third round.

Interview Questions

STC Direct Response

Hey, Reviewer!

So glad to hear you like our new HireVue software! We find it's so helpful for people to be able to think and record their answers to interview questions...and saving time never... More

Application

Interview

I applied online on LinkedIn to one of STC's advertisements. Within 48 hours one of their recruiters called to discuss the position, and as to why I qualified for the company. The recruiter briefly went over what the job entails so I knew what I was interviewing for. I went in for my 1:1 interview, and everyone greeted me with a huge smile. It definitely calmed my nerves. Every employee seemed so upbeat and happy. The environment and energy was incredible. Danielle then took me back to conduct my interview. She was super friendly, patient, and made me feel like I was the best candidate for this position. I was then invited back to shadow one of STC Direct's top executive sales representatives. I think the process was very unique, welcoming, and such a great experience!

Interview Questions

STC Direct Response

Nov 10, 2016 – President

Hey, Reviewer!

Alright! We LOVE the feedback and kind words. Danielle is THE best and has a gift of making people feel like a million dollars. Welcome to the family and thanks for the insight you... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at STC Direct in June 2016.

Interview

Got called by one of the girls. Came in for a first round. It was pretty simple. Got offered a second round interview. Came in for a second round. Got offered a third round interview. Pretty nervous for the third round because it was the finial round interview. knocked it out the park and was offered a position on the team.

Interview Questions

STC Direct Response

Sep 7, 2016 – President

Reviewer!

BOOM! Nice job and welcome onboard. That's what we like to hear. Best of luck and don't be nervous. Just show up and work hard every day and that's all that matters.

Sincerely,

STC... More

Sales & Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STC Direct.

Interview

The interviewer spoke really quickly and asked basic questions about my background. Typical & standard questions. Nothing in depth. I definitely got the vibe that this was not the right fit for me. Call it a hunch.. or maybe the way the interviewer was racing through what he was saying.. as though he was trying to sell me something but didn't want to get caught.

You know what they say about 'if it walks like a fish and smells like a fish...' well that's the exact phrase that fits my thoughts about this company.

Having interviewed for a company similar to this one, and having looked into the companies further, I would not recommend working here if you were my friend and I definitely would not work here even if I were out of a job. I'd work anywhere but at a company like this. To me, this resembles a pyramid scheme and I would not trust it. This is just my opinion and take it for what it's worth. My opinion based on common sense and judgment.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths? Why do you want to work in this role?   Answer Question

I recognized the pyramid scheme semblance and opted not to pursue such an avenue.

May 9, 2016 – President

Hey, Reviewer!

We enjoy receiving feedback and thank you for the time you took to come in for a 15-minute preliminary interview. Your review seems to lack balance, though, and contains more... More