STC Direct Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2019

4.0
STC Direct President Justin Sgro
Justin Sgro
Pros
  • "STC direct changed my life in so many positive ways(in 16 reviews)

• "One of the best things that come from working with STC Direct is the experience learned from a management position(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "long hours but reward inn return(in 6 reviews)

• "There are no cons to this position(in 5 reviews)

"Great Place to learn, develop, as well as cross-train!"

Former Employee - Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at STC Direct full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Amazing culture and environment -High level accountability -One on one time with top leaders and CEO

Cons

-The only con is that if you're not willing to put in the work, you wont grow, and quite a few people want extraordinary results, with only an average work ethic

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, you are changing lives and truly impacting individuals in a positive manner!

STC Direct2019-08-16
  2. "Overall Learning Experience"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at STC Direct part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good place to start in sales.

Cons

Not a good place if you want to live close.

Advice to Management

None, except for providing sales techniques and how to improve them.

STC Direct2019-10-14

"Training & Business Development"

Former Employee - MANAGEMENT TRAINEE - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at STC Direct full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company provides training, accountability, and business development. While working here, I've learned about sales strategies, got out of my comfort zone working in a fast paced team environment as well as developed my communication & presentation skills. I've always been afraid of public speaking and never thought I'd be confident at it but the more I practiced and work with so many different types of people and personalities, working at this company has allowed me to gain that skill to be successful at business.

Cons

This is not your typical 9-5 job. Management & entrepreneurship is not for everyone. Yes, you do work hard, are forced to get out of your comfort zone, and put in long hours but isn't that part of every struggle towards success.

Advice to Management

Please continue to have high standards for your employees, provide the best training possible, and hold your team accountable to help them achieve their goals.

"Amazing"

Former Employee - Manager in Phila, PA

I worked at STC Direct full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I loved working at STC Direct. Positive energy and great leadership. STC direct changed my life in so many positive ways. If you are looking for a career path where the opportunity for grown is endless, where people care about you and push you to better yourself STC is the company to work for.

Cons

None, this company is amazing.

"Work Hard Or Burn Out"

Former Employee - Team Leader in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at STC Direct full-time for less than a year

Pros

Money, People, Information, transportation, life building environment, strong emphasis on self motivation with external support

Cons

40+ hours minimum, inconsistency in location and pay, god awful sales work in Walmart.

Advice to Management

You do great, you need to have less people and focus on everyone doing well. The job is extremely demanding. And can be hard to juggle with normal human development. You don’t need to make 400k a year when employees are being sent to low preforming locations repeatedly and getting less than what an average store would provide. Keep up the motivation. Add some time for new players.

STC Direct2019-07-04

"Good"

I worked at STC Direct

Pros

Great to work with people

Cons

None . Keep it up

Advice to Management

None

STC Direct2019-01-02

"Don't bother"

Former Employee - Direct Sales Representative in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at STC Direct full-time for less than a year

Pros

A learning experience of dealing with misleading companies and financial loss.

Cons

You pay for everything. No benefits. Inconsistent locations every day, DRAWBACK COMMISSION, long hours soliticiting electric or Verizon in a walmart.

Advice to Management

Stop reaching out to people and misleading them into thinking the role is not commission sales. It's jobs like these people are coming from unemployment or just moved to a new area and could be in a worse position when they find out the truth of what this "opportunity" is and can now longer receive benefits because they had to quit due to this job lying about locations etc. All these reviews you get defensive, I wonder why that is? Perhaps to cover up the truth...🤔🤔🤔 I can't wait to hear what kind of overly defensive response you have.

STC Direct2019-03-09

"If it was easy we would all be rich. Its Not for people that are lazy. A lot of Opportunity if you work hard"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at STC Direct full-time for less than a year

Pros

Its merit based if you don't know what that means look up. Its very competitive if you're to sensitive and get your feelings hurt to easily you should look for a job sitting in cube. If you like actual feedback on how to better yourself you'll get it here. Honestly its a tough job its not for everyone but if you truly work hard you'll be successful here or anywhere else you go. Yes its direct sales and marketing you'll be talking to people face to face. you will go into different locations different days its part of the job most sales job requires this. Don't get caught up in the fantasy of movies that make sales job sexy its a lot of hard work that goes in behind the scene.

Cons

its a very fast pace environment

Advice to Management

You're tough on us but keep doing it we need real feedback not the cookie cutter stuff.

STC Direct2018-11-06

"Great stepping Stone"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at STC Direct full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working with STC Direct allowed me to build my confidence, and overall turned me into a phenomenal leader. I'm now able to develop people, and build their confidence the same way.

Cons

It involves time and effort, but doesn't every career.

Advice to Management

Keep helping others.

STC Direct2018-11-10

"Best Place to work at"

Current Employee - Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at STC Direct full-time for less than a year

Pros

High energy work place, love the positivity my co workers have, they helped me a lot when I was in training. The comradery at this company is absolutely amazing! CEO leads from the front “which I’ve never seen at any other place that I’ve worked at before”, Justin Sgro definitely sets a good example and he goes out of his way to help all of us.

Cons

Can’t think of any at the moment !

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

STC Direct2018-10-24