STCU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at STCU

2.6

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at STCU (Liberty Lake, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was the standard interview. The only strange thing was when I first applied online it said I was not qualified for the job with an email. Then a few weeks later I received a call stating that they wanted to interview me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about benefits and if they would work for my family.   Answer Question

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coeur d'Alene, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STCU (Coeur d'Alene, ID) in January 2019.

Interview

Once I submitted an application, I got a call from Matt. He did a phone interview with me basically just asking questions to see if I would be fit. Once we talked for a couple minutes he sent me a link to a course that I would need to complete. I then completed the course, it was a simulation of the banking world. Based on that score, Matt scheduled an interview with me at the Crossroads branch. I was later offered the position.

Interview Questions

• One thing they asked me was, what I consider to be a good day or what makes a good day.   1 Answer

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colbert, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STCU (Colbert, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with three people, the branch manager, teller manager and talent acquisitioner. The interview lasted about an hour and they focused on past job experiences that fit well with the needs of their company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a conflict with your coworker and how you handled the situation   Answer Question

Contact Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STCU (Liberty Lake, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Once you apply allow a couple of weeks before you hear from them. Once you pass the phone interview you have to pass credit/background check. You will then be scheduled for in person interview

Loan and Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STCU (Spokane, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within a few days. After a 15/20 minute phone call from their HR team, I had to complete an online assessment, takes about 30-45 minutes. Within that day, I received a call from the HR rep. and I was selected for an interview, scheduled in that week. The interview was on a Tuesday, by Friday afternoon, I received the call that they are offering me the job.

Loan and Member Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STCU (Liberty Lake, WA).

Interview

There is a very professional group of people in the HR Dept. They screen, phone interview and ultimately do a group interview. When hired there is a formal acceptance letter and detailed benefit meeting.

Interview Questions

• I can't recall how it was exactly phrased, however, it was a situation where you told on yourself about your least positive character trait. Totally out of line.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Awkward at best, especially when asked what you would like to be paid.

Information Management Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at STCU (Liberty Lake, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Since I was applying from out-of-town, all of my interviews were by phone and video conference. The initial contact with the recruiter was very positive. We scheduled an hour to talk and by the time all of my questions were answered it had been almost two hours. The recruiter spent a lot of time exploring two different positions with me: the one I applied for and another one that turned out to be a better fit. The group interviews via video conference were pretty typical, but by the end of the interview I felt the group was trying to get to know me as a person and not just a resource.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were pretty standard HR-approved boilerplate. The technical questions were fairly easy and I felt the freedom to be honest when I wasn't completely sure of the answers.   Answer Question

Commercial Banking Lending Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STCU (Liberty Lake, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was very easy and fast! From first interview to offer was less than a week. I felt the interview time was sufficient for me to respond to the interview panel's questions and for me to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize yourself to be able to handle multiple projects in process with multiple deadlines?   1 Answer

Help Desk Technician Tier2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STCU (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone Screen from HR for about 20-30 minutes, then received second interview in person with HR and a few managers, and after that was picked for a final interview with the department manager and a good chunk of their team.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you clashed with a co-worker.   Answer Question