STL Executives Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at STL Executives

2.1

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STL Executives (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

3 stages. 1st was just a simple put a face to a name and a little conversation about the company. If this went well, I was told I would receive a call by 4:00 pm that day for a second interview. 2nd was an out to lunch interview where the job description, salary, advancement, etc was discussed, followed by a questionnaire. 3rd was immediately after the 2nd interview lunch, and was a quick 5 minute exit interview. If a job offer was to be extended, I was told I would know within the hour.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL Executives (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

2 part interview. 1st part is explaining what the company does and the beautify it by exaggeration and big words. its to get you excited and they are building impulse on you to make you more excited to accept the job. 2nd part after you take a small quiz to see if you were actually paying attention to what was said in the 1st part they sell YOU on the job by asking question that are swayed to get the response they are looking for. i was asked, "would i rater be guaranteed to make $80k a year of have the ability to have the opportunity to make $200k a year". of course you want to make $200k. then thats when they know they have sold you.

Interview Questions

• What do I want in life and where do i see myself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Sep 10, 2015 – President

Hello there, and thank you for writing a review on our interview process. I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience with our company during the interview process. If you felt like we... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at STL Executives.

Interview

Taken out to lunch, interviewed along with another individual. They want to see your work ethic and how well you handle yourself. It was overall an intriguing experience. I was offered the job the following night. The interviewer was nice and friendly. The job is basically selling at&t and direct tv, which is a grind, but it will be worth it in the end.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between direct and indirect marketing   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Very straightforward. Came in and met the interviewer at their office, sat down and asked basic resume questions. I felt very welcomes by the receptionists as I was waiting, but when I met my interviewer he seemed a little antsy, like he didn't want to be interviewing me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at STL Executives (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

It was not as uptight as a lot of the interviews I have been going on. The manager took me to lunch and reviewed the whole company culture and advancement options. Compensation and benefits was one of the last things we went over. After we were finished with that I sat down with the other manager and they went thru a series of additional questions on why I feel like I would be the best candidate to choose. Overall it was a good experience, I really liked how they actually got to know me and appreciated the fact that I worked hard for my degree - a lot of companies I've talked to have not even really check out my resume. The guy that interviewed me was professional and cool all at the same time.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you wish you would have accomplished by now?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL Executives.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. They explained the duties of the job, the company's philosophy, and asked questions about me. I had been on glassdoor the day before so I already knew all the information they gave me. They were also all nice although I could tell that they didn't like the answers I was giving them about myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at STL Executives (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Contacted by their recruiter. Had a phone interview with her. Interviewed with CEO a few days later and asked to come in for a formal interview. Went to Bread Co. for the interview, interviewer drove, talked for two hours and he explained how they use out-of-home (door to door), went back to the office and had to take a quiz, then spoke with CEO for an hour. Offered position later that day.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between in-home and out-of-home?   Answer Question

Door to door sales

Oct 8, 2015 – President

Ohla! Thank you for writing a review about our interviewing process. Bread Co. is awesome isn't it?! I love the broccoli cheddar soup! I'm sorry to hear that after learning about the potential growth... More

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at STL Executives (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was actually very relaxed. I have been to a good amount, as I have recently graduated. I felt like these people actually cared what answers I was giving - and really looked through my resume and qualifications. The next interview I went on, was a lot more detailed and in depth. I'm glad I was thoroughly prepared because I was asked a lot of questions about my previous positions and how I handled numerous situations. Besides the business side, the guy that did my second interview was easy to talk to and was able to answer all my questions, rather than putting them all on someone else.

Interview Questions

• Why did I have so many different jobs in a short amount of time.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STL Executives (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty nice and informative. The first interview was about 15 minutes long so they can feel you out and briefly tell you a little about the position. The second interview was nice, they take you to lunch but it was very long like 3 to 4 hrs long and that's when they tell you have to start off doing door to door sales, you come back to the office and speak to the guy in charge after you feel out a questionnaire. Honestly the process was too much for door to door sales.

Interview Questions

• What is the Law of Averages? Why is it important to their company?   Answer Question

I decided to decline because it was door to door sales and the hours, you only get Sundays off and you work 9 hrs a day.

Sep 10, 2015 – President

Thank you for writing a review about our interviewing process. I must personally apologize to you as well. If you all took out of our interview process and our company was what we do at the entry... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STL Executives (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview took only 10mins. The interviewer was nice. The office seemed nice. Jist be prepared when going in. Not too many questions was asked. But they werent too hard of questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the skills i could bring to the job   1 Answer