SVK Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SVK Systems Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Net Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SVK Systems (New York, NY).

Interview

if at all it is not local i can take the phone and skype interview mode of interview which would be better for me,if at all it is not local i can take the phone and skype interview mode of interview which would be better for me

Software Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SVK Systems (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

I present work for fortune 500 company before i join this company i was worried that interview call but to say about whole interview process its simple and awesome. The client questions are completely to my resume where about my previous working experience like tools, environment, challenges, etc.

Interview Questions

• Whats about the subject used like tools, environment etc ?   1 Answer
    • Whats about my earlier experience back in india and intern in U.S.A ?   1 Answer

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SVK Systems (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I was checked for my communication skills. I was asked about the SQL language in particular.
    They checked me for my knowledge in the SQL Language, where I stand in it and what all i know about the database in all. They judgd me on the basis of my strengths that I had depicted on my resume that I had applied.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, they are a bit flexible.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SVK Systems (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview taken from from US SVK Systems Head Quarters there were conducted three rounds of interview Skype round Taken by our CEO In person rounds Taken by directors of our company

Interview Questions

• Upgrade Skills & Servers,T axioms,Visa types   1 Answer

Junior Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SVK Systems (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I got a call from a Recruiting agency for the required opening. I was first not interested as it is a Night Shift job, but then wanted to attend the interview. It started off with the personal introduction and later the hiring person asked me about my personal background, my education details etc. He has informed about how the company works and then forwarded my resume to his Higher official.

I was only left with the Salary negotiation. I spoke to the Official about the same and then he was not ready to offer me the given salary. But then, i got a call from these people after a week asking me to join with the Salary which I had asked for.

Interview Questions

• Need to know current Technical IT Field languages   1 Answer