Saber Healthcare Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Saber Healthcare Group

2.0

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saber Healthcare Group (Wilmington, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

I was shown around the facility and the inner procedures. They welcomed any questions and introduced me to the staff. The overall process was pretty informal. They were receptive to any questions or explaining in detail.

Interview Questions

• Not too many formal questions. Asked if I was familiar with rehab optima.   Answer Question

Social Services Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saber Healthcare Group (Lynchburg, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Step one: I met with the HR director. Step two: I was asked to come back to a panel interview - I was interviewed by a panel of 3. Step three: I was contacted by corporate for an final interview. HR Director called me back and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an situation where you've disagreed with your manager; how did you handle this situation?   Answer Question

STNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brecksville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saber Healthcare Group (Brecksville, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I emailed my resume on a Wednesday. They called me Friday to schedule a interview. Went to the interview on that following Tuesday. Very easy question to answer. I got hired right on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation that you were in that your one of your residents family members that didn't like you. what did you do?   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saber Healthcare Group (Smithfield, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first. Very casual met at a restaurant for the in person interview. Was offered job in first 20 minutes and I expected multi stage interview process. Enjoyable

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saber Healthcare Group (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I applied online and quickly received an email requesting that I take an online test. The test consisted of a series of words and I then selected the ones I felt were applicable to me. After that, I received an email requesting a time when I would be available for a phone interview. The next was with a Regional Manager. Both people were very professional.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were situational based. Example: give me a time when you planned an event and walk me through the steps taken.   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saber Healthcare Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2018.

Interview

Arrive early of course. I had my cpr cert., nursing license and extra copy of my resume with me. Lasted about thirty minutes. Friendly DON and front desk staff. I was told starting pay scale for new grads and uniform requirements.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to work in this particular field of long term care and rehab?   1 Answer

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saber Healthcare Group (Woodstock, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxed, as my position was very low on the totem pole. I completed my application and was called in for an interview within a week. At the end of the interview, I was offered the position, pending a background check, physical, and drug test. It was an extremely easy process.

Interview Questions

• There were hardly any questions, as it was my first job. Everything was basic. i.e. What is your biggest weakness? Do you work well with others? etc.   Answer Question

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Forge, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saber Healthcare Group (Old Forge, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied to a saber position to be working at a local nursing home online. The next day, I received an email to set up an interview. I called, and set up my interview for 2 days later. I arrived early, they had me fill out a paper application. The lady asked general questions about my experience, school accomplishments, and if I worked with the elderly. Starting rate is 8.50 an hour. I was told if my references check out, that the job will be mine. Will update this if I get the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with the elderly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None as of yet. Waiting for references nd such to check out.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brecksville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saber Healthcare Group (Brecksville, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Met with the HR representative on site for the first round of interview questions. A few general behavior questions regarding past job experience. Then I met with the director for a few questions and general information.

Interview Questions

• A time when you helped resolve conflict in the work place. How would you handle miscommunication with your manager?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saber Healthcare Group.

Interview

They told me they only had a specific shift available. I was told how much I was getting paid during all of that. We went over paperwork, took an assessment on the computer, and I had the job.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been an aide?   1 Answer