Safework CM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Safework CM

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yuba City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Safework CM (Yuba City, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was initially approached by a recruiter and due to my inexperience with recruiters I was hesitant to respond. When I did follow up the recruiter and I discussed my experience and what the expectations of the job were. This was followed by a phone conference with the recruiter and the Safework CM hiring manager in which I discussed my experience and if I was a good fit for the client. After the screening the client agreed I was an appropriate fit for their needs.

Interview Questions

• What is construction experience?   1 Answer

Field/Office Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safework CM (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews and one with the agency I was being assigned to. SafeworkCM really doesn't care about the interview as long as they can place you on a project. My resume was changed and sent to me for review for multiple positions from resident engineer to system engineer.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions like, tell me about your self, your experience, salary etc.   Answer Question
    • unconventional questions about my personal life. very odd!   Answer Question