Saint Louis University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2018

2.6

RN, Bsn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process went very well. The management was very open and caring during the conversation. They did not belittle and helped with any questions that I had. They were real and not deceiving

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

One interview with lab director and a professor. HR and management were talked to afterwards, they were extremely disorganized and unsure of the hiring process. The people who ran the lab seemed to know what they were doing but the management seemed awful.

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

It was very Pleasant and interesting, I was very comfortable, they where very welcoming . Im normally a nervous rack, but with them, they made me feel part of the team already.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Saint Louis University.

Interview

easy interview process, did not ask many questions, applied in person, background and research presentation, it took a few days to reply my email and a few weeks till I got the position.

Interview Questions

• previous work experiences mainly and why you choose Saint Louis University.   Answer Question

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Could have been more professional. They told me that I was to meet two doctors, one at a time, for 15 min each. Instead, in the first interview there was a doctor and an Office Manager. I was really thrown aback as I had not prepared to address this person's question nor to acknowledge who they were. This was a blow below the belt. To make things worse, at some stage this woman pointed out I needed a special kind of training called CT training as I am not a researcher in medicine. This made me feel inadequate and uncomfortable as the job ad did not mention this as a requirement for the post. For the record, CT training is free online and anyone can complete, even if they do not have formal training in research (i.e. PhD). When I pointed this out to the HR contact after the interview, I got an email back from one of the doctors saying it was necessary. Well, thanks a lot for saying so too late...

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

The process was actually fairly brief and straight forward. I met with two individuals, the hiring manager and one other team member. We discussed my resume and I was asked various high level questions about my knowledge of industry practices and my ability to adapt and work.

Interview Questions

• What did I feel about this being a Jesuit institution and why did I want to work in a culture such as this?   1 Answer

Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Apply for a job that fits you first.What's your interest.? Secondly, wait patiently for a response back if not call make the company received everything that's been asked of. Once in ask questions pertaining to the job always smile and eye contact

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to leave my job?   1 Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process wasn't your typical face to face. Being a student led to me being able to choose from a multitude of options like which educational department to work in. Sure you may not have been able to get your first choice but depending on your preference and timeliness of applying you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were which department did you wish to work in.   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Comically lengthy process. HR seemed to drag its feet at every turn. Have heard that managers in various depts get very frustrated by the continued delays. Communication during the process was at best haphazard.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about the Jesuit tradition of the school?   1 Answer

Public Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Lengthy and time consuming. They treat the hire process like a police department. Written test, psychological exam, multiple interviews. Hiring board with multiple supervisors in the room during interview. Had to dress in business attire. For being a female, I wore a navy blue pin stripes suit. You must travel about 45 mins away (depending on where you live ) for a psych exam, that takes a few hours . Then you have to go back a week later to review your results with the Doctor...very time consuming. Off site drug test. Must get medical screening including mandatory flu shots yearly and TB tests.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Slu?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to work midnight shifts?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Call from HR to start the lengthy hiring process.