Saint Louis University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saint Louis University Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Saint Louis University.

Interview

easy interview process, did not ask many questions, applied in person, background and research presentation, it took a few days to reply my email and a few weeks till I got the position.

Interview Questions

• previous work experiences mainly and why you choose Saint Louis University.   Answer Question

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Could have been more professional. They told me that I was to meet two doctors, one at a time, for 15 min each. Instead, in the first interview there was a doctor and an Office Manager. I was really thrown aback as I had not prepared to address this person's question nor to acknowledge who they were. This was a blow below the belt. To make things worse, at some stage this woman pointed out I needed a special kind of training called CT training as I am not a researcher in medicine. This made me feel inadequate and uncomfortable as the job ad did not mention this as a requirement for the post. For the record, CT training is free online and anyone can complete, even if they do not have formal training in research (i.e. PhD). When I pointed this out to the HR contact after the interview, I got an email back from one of the doctors saying it was necessary. Well, thanks a lot for saying so too late...

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

The process was actually fairly brief and straight forward. I met with two individuals, the hiring manager and one other team member. We discussed my resume and I was asked various high level questions about my knowledge of industry practices and my ability to adapt and work.

Interview Questions

• What did I feel about this being a Jesuit institution and why did I want to work in a culture such as this?   1 Answer

Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Apply for a job that fits you first.What's your interest.? Secondly, wait patiently for a response back if not call make the company received everything that's been asked of. Once in ask questions pertaining to the job always smile and eye contact

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to leave my job?   1 Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process wasn't your typical face to face. Being a student led to me being able to choose from a multitude of options like which educational department to work in. Sure you may not have been able to get your first choice but depending on your preference and timeliness of applying you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were which department did you wish to work in.   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Comically lengthy process. HR seemed to drag its feet at every turn. Have heard that managers in various depts get very frustrated by the continued delays. Communication during the process was at best haphazard.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about the Jesuit tradition of the school?   1 Answer

Public Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Lengthy and time consuming. They treat the hire process like a police department. Written test, psychological exam, multiple interviews. Hiring board with multiple supervisors in the room during interview. Had to dress in business attire. For being a female, I wore a navy blue pin stripes suit. You must travel about 45 mins away (depending on where you live ) for a psych exam, that takes a few hours . Then you have to go back a week later to review your results with the Doctor...very time consuming. Off site drug test. Must get medical screening including mandatory flu shots yearly and TB tests.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Slu?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to work midnight shifts?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Call from HR to start the lengthy hiring process.

Administrative Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Phone interview with on supervisor followed by a panel interview of four of my would be supervisors. No skills test, but other departments at SLU have used skill tests for the administrative secretary hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How is the Jesuit mission and values important to you?
      Why do you want to work at Saint Louis University?
      How has your past work experience prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Louis University.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from one of their financial co-ordinator to set up an interview with four of their employees in about one week. It was very casual and conversational interviews with a few technical questions.The questions were about the previous experience and the educational background.

Interview Questions

• The interview question were pretty easy including previous experience and educational background. The atmosphere was friendly and nice.   Answer Question

Better offer.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Saint Louis University.

Interview

I just submitted a resume. There was no interview process to worry about. I recommend talking to the professor or professors in charge of the research before applying for an internship.

Interview Questions

• They just asked for my basic information.   1 Answer