Salt Lake City Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Salt Lake City

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Salt Lake City (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the person who became my supervisor after I was hired. Some of the questions I was asked were my availability, where I had previously been employed, what salary I expected and when I would be available.

Interview Questions

• Did it bother you if you have to type a document over and over?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salt Lake City (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

The position is year round, however about seventy to one hundred are hired during the summer months. There is a seminar for all new hires and everyone attends at once. There is food and a get to know one another event. The process is well organized.

Office Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salt Lake City (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2012.

Interview

There was a panel of three individuals who initially interviewed me. It was a very professional interview with pertinent questions to the job. They took the time to get to know me and make me feel comfortable during the interview process. After the interview, I took a written test.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal history?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a pre-determined wage when I was hired.

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salt Lake City (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2010.

Interview

They gave me ten minutes to look at the questions I was going to be asked then I was interviewed by 4 people. I gave experiences, told about previous jobs and tasks I was responsible for. It was a pleasnt interview experience. After the interview I was called and offered the position pending a background test and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a customer was upset and what was your responce?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a set hourly wage.