SandRidge Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SandRidge Energy Interview Questions

2.6

Records Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SandRidge Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview by a recruiter at SandRidge. She set up an initial interview with the Manager of the Records Department. The interview was very low-stress and relaxed. I had a second interview with the Director of Office Services, also relaxed.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SandRidge Energy.

Interview

Met a manager at my university's career fair. Had interview the next day. Second Interview after that on site. Met a lot of people from the company. Got an offer but I don't have to decide for a couple weeks. The internship is for IT and I am an MIS major.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about experience in IT since it was for an IT internship. Asked for specific details about how I had solved problems.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I haven't decided yet on whether I am accepting the offer.

Engineering Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SandRidge Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online for the position, rec'd a phone called 2 days later, scheduled an interview within 1 week of applying online. I rec'd a job offer about 1.5 weeks after interview. I interviewed with managers, then interviewed with HR. The interview was very brief and laid back., I was there maybe 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you possess? What do you know about the company? How long have you worked in your job expertise?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SandRidge Energy (Norman, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

Easy Process. Got a phone call and met them on Campus the next morning. Wore business attire. They were very polite and laid back. Not a very intense interview and they tried to keep the questions relatively simple.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment do your prefer?   1 Answer

Senior Measurement Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alva, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SandRidge Energy (Alva, OK).

Interview

Very easy. No real questions. I figured the person who interviewed me had limited or no knowledge of what I did. Really I was a shoe in due to the current employee that recommended me. I could have wore flip flops to the meeting and still got the job. I loved it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Lease Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SandRidge Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted shortly thereafter for an interview. The interview took place in the Lease Records Managers office and was very relaxed (good thing) and took about 30 minutes. The Manager went over my resume with me and asked some questions about me (where I grew up, etc.) and my qualifications. After that was over I went home and received a phone call from HR within a few days with an offer. I accepted over the phone and a drug test and background check were ordered. I started at SandRidge about two weeks later.

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SandRidge Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2013.

Interview

Found this position through my university's job board in Oklahoma. Received a call from an HR recruiter, set up an on-site interview with a panel of 4 supervisors in different areas of Sandridge IT. They each four asked me different questions about previous work history, interests in IT, and my familiarity with certain programming languages and IT techniques.

HR representative then asked me about offers at different companies and general salaries, so they could ensure their offer could "stay competitive." I received an offer about a month and a half later.

Interview Questions

• What area of IT do you see yourself working in post-graduation?   1 Answer

I was honest about my salary offers at other companies. HR representative wanted to "stay competitive" for intern salary, but my offer came in at 70% of the lowest number I indicated. I declined because with this type of intern salary, I could only doubt how seriously the organization would take full-time graduates and pay them.

Facility Engineer Interview

Interview

had three interviews with most of the VPs and they were asking about the industry questions and how jobs i have done in the past

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SandRidge Energy (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Obtained an interview through the AAPG Student Expo in Houston. Interview was fairly informal with a bit of discussion concerning the companies areas of operation and geologic concepts. Interview was only 15-20 minutes in length.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SandRidge Energy in September 2013.

Interview

just applied through school system then got phone call for next day interview.
    just a few question about what studying, class. It was easy question but still not get hiring from them.
    So, they asked behavior and what you had in your resume

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our electrical project?   1 Answer