Santa Barbara City College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santa Barbara City College Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Santa Barbara City College

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santa Barbara City College.

Interview

The interview was very easy. They ask about goals, prior experiences, classes, hobbies, and extra-cirricular activities. My employer notified me the following day that I got the position. The hiring process had a lot of paperwork, but the overall process was relatively short.

Interview Questions

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santa Barbara City College (Santa Barbara, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Met with chair of department for an hour to go over my skills and knowledge. I was then hired.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. The interview was pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Custodian Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Santa Barbara City College in June 2009.

Interview

Very easy. The questions were how to questions, and what would you do if... The only real down fall in found in the in the first interveiw was neither department person spoke english. So i had to ask them to repeat a questions a dew times.

Negotiation