Santikos Theaters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santikos Theaters Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Santikos Theaters

Entry Level Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters.

Interview

Super Easy. I put in a paper and about a week later got a call back. Manager was easy to talk to and asked basic questions. Willing to hire anyone who smiles

Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

First you turn in the application at the location you want to apply at, I do not know if they do online applications but turning it in by hand usually looks better. Then if they want to interview you they will set up an appointment, usually with many people on the same day but not at the same time. The interview is fairly easy, there are no difficult questions, but two people do interview you. Overall it is fairly easy because when they are hiring for ushers they usually hire them in groups.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a movie theatre before?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to work at night?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I walked in with my resume, asked to speak to a manager about employment, and I was set up with an interview pretty much on the spot. The manager sat down with me to review my resume and asked me questions about some of the things I had written on it. After that was done, I was told they'd contact me about the position by phone if I got it. A few days later, I received a phone call saying I had the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about some of the volunteer positions that I put on my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Apply in person at the theater of your choice. They call you into an interview by management at the theater and if they like you, they will call you in a few days for a second interview with corporate. If you get the second interview, you are more than likely to get the job. They ask generic questions and the total interview time last 10-15 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and on paper. Received a call the next day. Came in for the interview and had to fill out another paper application. Recieved a call that day when the manager was done with all of the interviews.

Team Member Interview

Interview

one interview needed, dress good, the interview can be casual depending on who the interviewer is, be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (Richmond, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

A recruiter called me, they sent my resume to santikos for review. they commented they didn't think i had enough experience for the job. ok i moved on, a week later i get an email from recruiter asking if i can go to a interview. after interview the feedback given to me from the recruiter was i have the management experience but not the full service restaurant experience. which makes no sense being the concept is all self serve, basically a movie theater/bowling alley with a food court. what full service is there? food is not allowed in the movie theater. overall great venue beautiful place go to take the family for a visit if you have a chance.

Interview Questions

• asked what have i learned about company.
      have you had to fire someone how did you do it, in detail
      have you had to achieve sales or percentage goals, ie: food cost, labor
      1 Answer

Team Member/Bowtie Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The interview process appeared to be pointless I think they hire everyone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I went in for an interview, had an interview with the hiring manager and the general manager... they asked basic questions. Nothing very different. The first interview was about 30 minutes long, the second one was maybe 10.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX) in November 2008.

Interview

I walked into the Palladium and noticed they had a Job Fair Today poster.
    I really needed a job so I figured, what the heck? I applied that same day and had my interview.
    One of the managers spoke to me for it, it was 1:1. She just asked me a bunch of questions, prior work history, transportation, work ethics.

And the end of the interview I was offered a position, given my desperation I took it.

I worked there for over a year. The conditions are terrible, the pay is worse, there is no over-time, no time and a half, and you WILL lose your weekends.

Save a few, most managers are lazy, incompetent, and received their position because they brown-nosed to the senile Santikos' himself.

If you are a good worker stay away, you will go unnoticed, and will ultimately end up frustrated like myself.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   2 Answers
    • Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There isn't any. The Palladium staffs over a hundred people, there are plenty more willing to take your place.