Santikos Theaters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santikos Theaters Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2017

1.4

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email several days later asking when I'd like an interview. The interviewer was really nice and he seemed more nervous than I was. It lasted about 20 minutes. I got an email the next day saying that I'll be moving forward with the interview process (which was just a background check/employment verification forms). At that point, you definitely got the job.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite movie?   Answer Question
    • What's your availability and can you work on holidays?   1 Answer
    • Did you ever have a time where you didn't get along with a coworker? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What's some recent movies that you've seen?   Answer Question
    • How would you spend $10,000 if you were in charge of this theater?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (Richmond, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Apply online, and if an interview is offered, you will get an email with a time on it. At the interview, basic customer service, employment availability, and past history will be asked. If you receive an offer, it will be contingent on passing a background and credit check, and possibly a drug test (tends to be used only on Hispanic employees). After all is completed, you will do onboarding paperwork online, and they will do your orientation to begin work.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in a previous situation involving an irate customer?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters.

Interview

Super Easy. I put in a paper and about a week later got a call back. Manager was easy to talk to and asked basic questions. Willing to hire anyone who smiles

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was done outside. Very laid back and relaxed. The questions were comfortable and easy to answer. The interviewer asked me how my day was, how I heard about the job and what my hobbies were. Then we went more in depth with more job related questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked something along the lines of, "If there is a guest asking you a question but there is a spill you need to take care of, what's your priority? The guest or the spill?"   Answer Question

Usher, Cashier, Box Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

you pretty much get asked questions by one or two managers, great and overall, nothing too wild, the questions were pretty straightforward, don't lie its too tacky, and just be yourself they prefer that.

Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

First you turn in the application at the location you want to apply at, I do not know if they do online applications but turning it in by hand usually looks better. Then if they want to interview you they will set up an appointment, usually with many people on the same day but not at the same time. The interview is fairly easy, there are no difficult questions, but two people do interview you. Overall it is fairly easy because when they are hiring for ushers they usually hire them in groups.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a movie theatre before?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to work at night?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I walked in with my resume, asked to speak to a manager about employment, and I was set up with an interview pretty much on the spot. The manager sat down with me to review my resume and asked me questions about some of the things I had written on it. After that was done, I was told they'd contact me about the position by phone if I got it. A few days later, I received a phone call saying I had the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about some of the volunteer positions that I put on my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Apply in person at the theater of your choice. They call you into an interview by management at the theater and if they like you, they will call you in a few days for a second interview with corporate. If you get the second interview, you are more than likely to get the job. They ask generic questions and the total interview time last 10-15 minutes.

Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (Richmond, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

They gave me a call after two weeks, I came in and was interviewed for 30 min. Then after another two weeks they emailed me and told me I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for 10 hours at a time and are you ok with not having a break?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Santikos Theaters (San Antonio, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and on paper. Received a call the next day. Came in for the interview and had to fill out another paper application. Recieved a call that day when the manager was done with all of the interviews.