Sastra University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2017

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sastra University

PhD Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sastra University (Thanjavur (India)).

Interview

Written and personal interview where I had to present my prospective project and justify why I had selected the particular problem, basically defend my project. They then asked me questions on my skills as a researcher.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with working at long/ untimely hours required to perform experiments. What is the level of commitment?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sastra University (Thanjavur (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

firstly, i had a telephonic interview with them. then i was called for the skills test to filter out the best candidates. the final round was a background check.

Interview Questions

• does the computer weigh higher when data are added to it?   1 Answer

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sastra University (Thanjavur (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

Advertisements / call for in leading news paper, applied for the aforesaid post, phone call and email from the office, attended interview, panel members discussion and technical interview salary negotiation and acceptance of the offer. results not announced after two days the phone call received from the head of the institution the very next day the offer letter received thereby at the last moment acknowledged the same.

Interview Questions

• explain the carnot cycle with a neat pv ts diagarm?   1 Answer
    • what is the sw used in CFD?   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary and designation