Satellite Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Satellite Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.3

Renal Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Satellite Healthcare.

Interview

Long process. Brief introductory interview via phone with Nutrition Manager, followed by 3 additional interviews (1 with a dietitian, 1 with clinic manager, then panel interview with clinic manager and other team members).

Interview Questions

• What would be your intervention for patient with high phosphorus and blood sugar levels?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Satellite Healthcare in July 2015.

Interview

Phone screening and then was brought in and told what would be expected of me. I met the social worker who supervises all of the social workers, as well as the social worker I am covering for, and the clinical manager.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Larkspur, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Satellite Healthcare (Larkspur, CA).

Interview

Very vague interview
    Everyone was very nice and helpful
    They showed me around
    Interview was very informal
    The interviewer had a list of questions, but sort of just more had a conversation with me

Application

Interview

I had a phone interview and was invited in for an interview with managers. General interview questions were asked, and case scenarios were presented. Formal questions were asked but interview felt more informal, conversational.

Background check, drug test, and physical exam required. Hiring paperwork was primarily done online. Convenient and easy process.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Satellite Healthcare (Laredo, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by clinical manager after being called in for interview. Pleasant environment setting at office for interview. Made me feel comfortable. Lasted a few minutes after disusing my work history and salary.

Interview Questions

• How are you with working with others.   1 Answer

Renal Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Satellite Healthcare (Vallejo, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager called to schedule an interview a couple days after I applied. We scheduled the interview for a few days later. The clinic was not open yet so the hiring manager and some clerks were the only people in the building. The interview was very informal she did not ask me any technical renal nutrition questions. She mainly told me what the job would be and kept asking if this is something I thought I could do. Then when she gave me the tour of the facility it was as if she has already hired me. I left feeling very confused since she spoke as if I was hired but didn't ask enough questions of me to know if I was really a good fit. Two days later she called to say I was not chosen but to apply again in the future.

Chief Operating Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Satellite Healthcare (San Jose, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Great as long as you know someone and you are white and able to speak English
    Lastly are you able to pay rent in the Bay Area

It's just a freaking joke gosh what happened to Satellite after Dr. Coplon passed away

Certified Dialysis Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Satellite Healthcare (Gilroy, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Very Brief, toured clinic. Its not what you know, but who you know. Don't be afraid to ask questions about dialysis as a practice even if you have no idea what dialysis is.

Interview Questions

• How are you in dealing with long, stressful workdays?   1 Answer

Home Dialysis Training Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Satellite Healthcare (Emeryville, CA) in May 2007.

Interview

1:1 interview with clinical manager.