Cover image for Savvas Learning Company

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Savvas Learning Company Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Savvas Learning Company

Savvas Learning Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company in Oct 2022

Interview

Applied through linkedin, got reached out by a recruiter to schedule the 1st phone call to discuss more about the role. The day of our scheduled meeting arrives and the recruiter cancels the meeting without explanation. I even send an email back to her to see if we're still continuing, but got ghosted.

Savvas Learning Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company in Oct 2022

Interview

First there is a technical interview with a current software developer at the company. Then there is a second group interview with all other candidates where you have to go through a code review

Interview Questions
  • What is the algorithm for DFS
    Answer Question

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,937

976 Comments

Teachers

197.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Savvas Learning Company~3607112
Join the conversation on

Savvas Learning Company

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company in Sep 2022

Interview

Two rounds. first round is technical, second round with hiring manager, both technical and behavioral questions. After the final round, they just ghosted me. I waited for 2 weeks and asked the recruiter, she said she will ask the hiring manager and get back to me. Nothing came back for another week. Not sure why more and more companies think ghosting people is a good thing to do. It's just terrible and so unprofessional

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Savvas Learning Company

Application

I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company

Interview

There were opportunities for prework that promoted creativity and engagement. Questions were solid, made me think, and interviewers were attentive. All in all a good experience, that resulted in a great place to work.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company (Chandler, AZ) in Jul 2022

Interview

There was excellent communication throughout the entire process. First step was a brief phone call with a recruiter, then first round interview, and then final round interview with a mock sales presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company (New York, NY) in Apr 2022

Interview

The HR representative was very responsive. She answered all of my questions and made the process very positive. It was clear what each step of the interview process would be.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2022

Interview

2 months after my application was submitted I was called by a recruiter to interview. From there I was requested to interview with the team. Then I was asked to create a demo present (which I spend hours researching and creating). At the end of the presentation I was told I would hear back with a decision in 4 days - 4 days come and go and I reach out to the recruiter on the 5th. By the seventh business day after the interview I get a voice message telling me I had not been selected with no explanation why or any kind of feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Savvas Learning Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company in Mar 2022

Interview

There was an initial behavioral interview over the phone, then a second video interview determining skills. The second interview consisted of questions regarding past experience, skills, and a logical exercise.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how you would solve a real-world logical problem, given particular constraints.

Savvas Learning Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company in Oct 2021

Interview

I was contacted by the supervisor via email to schedule a zoom interview. The entire interview was the structure of me asking questions about the job. They did not ask me any questions. At the end of the interview, they said they would contact me by the end of the week, whether or not I would be selected to move on. Here we are more than 3 months later, and I still haven't heard back.

Interview Questions
  • What questions do you have about the company and position?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company (Boston, MA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Casual, friendly, genuine; There were three rounds of interviews. The first was with an HR person. The second was with a director in the editorial department. The third was another director in the editorial department. The whole process took about a month or so from application to job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in being an editor? Why Savvas? What is your ideal workplace setting? Are you comfortable with remote work? Team player vs independent worker. Other basic interview questions. (If you are looking to leave your current work, they will probably ask why. They will ask about previous jobs, if any)
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews

Popular Careers with Savvas Learning Company Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Savvas Learning Company? Share Your Experiences

Savvas Learning Company Careers

Cover image for Savvas Learning Company

See yourself impacting the future of K-12 education. At Savvas, we believe learning should inspire. Savvas proudly carries on a...More

• Employee Perspectives
  • Culture
  • Careers
  • Benefits

Company Updates

Logo

210 days ago

Company News
Savvas Learning Company, a K-12 next-generation learning solutions leader, is proud to announce that it has earned the 2022 Top Workplaces USA award, which recognizes companies nationally for their strong workplace culture and its positive impact on business. “Savvas Learning Company is honored to be named a 2022 Top Workplaces USA national winner, as it demonstrates our focus on building a connection with our employees and promoting a culture that fosters innovation, collaboration, and inclusion,” said Bethlam Forsa, CEO of Savvas Learning Company. “At Savvas, we are driven by a shared purpose of providing high-quality learning solutions that empower educators and help students succeed. We greatly value our employees, whose talents, dedication, and contributions help us fulfill that mission and make Savvas a great place to work.”
Shared image - Savvas Learning Company Receives 2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
Savvas Learning Company Receives 2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
www.savvas.com

Savvas Learning Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Savvas Learning Company photo of: The women of Savvas are amazing!
Savvas Learning Company photo of: Two years in a row!!
Savvas Learning Company photo of: Jamil hanging out with our K-5 myView Literacy program character!
Savvas Learning Company photo of: Savvas Day!
Savvas Learning Company photo of: Top Workplaces Award Celebration
Savvas Learning Company photo of: Conference Room & Virtual Cross-team Collaboration
Savvas Learning Company photo of: Northbrook Office Space