Savvas Learning Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Savvas Learning Company

Positive100%
Applied online75%
Employee Referral25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Savvas Learning Company

Savvas Learning Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company in Jul 2021

Interview

First round consisted of a 1 on 1 interview of questions regarding qualifications and fit. Round 2 was a panel of 3 and involved two presentations - each around 15mins.

Interview Questions
  • What attracted you to this position?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company (Charlotte, NC) in May 2021

Interview

Hands-down the best interview process I experienced in my 2021 career exploration experience. All communications and appointments were very timely and interviewers were attentive and engaging. I was never left wanting for information at any point in the process which spanned over multiple interviews with hiring manager and leaders from other aligned teams.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,871

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company (Boston, MA) in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied for a position at Savvas and had an interview about 6 weeks later. The entire process took about 2 months. Overall, the interview was fairly average. There was a panel of 4 people and I was asked a range of behavioral and technical questions. I got a very good feel for the company culture during the interview and was pleased when I received an offer two weeks later. I had a great experience working with the recruiter and was quickly on boarded after I accepted the offer. Overall, it was a great experience!

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing you do not like about our product and how would you fix it? What makes a good assessment question? How can you contribute to ensuring that our products are culturally relevant and free from biases?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Savvas Learning Company (Detroit, MI) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview process began with a phone call and a few questions, and the moved to a more formal process of a second interview, with a presentation to give demonstrating training and professional development skills, as well as further questions.

Interview Questions
  • How does your experience and interest bring you to this position?
RSS Feed</>Embed