Saxo Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saxo Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2018

2.8

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Warsaw (Poland)) in February 2012.

Interview

I found this job via linkedin forum. I have written an email and wait for about 2 weeks for a reply. Than I was called by President of Saxo Bank Polska and ask for a personal interview. After one week I was asked for another meeting with CEE Head. Both interviews where quite friendly and where combination of personality and skills test. English language and good sales skills are highly appreciated.

Interview Questions

• don't you afraid to build completely new portfolio based on SME clients?   1 Answer

Negotiation

hard as cap level was below my expectations

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in June 2008.

Interview

no personality tests and no HR rubbish. actually no HR staff were involved in hiring me at all. The 1 on 1 interview was with the head of sales and the group interview was the head of sales, the team leader who would be my direct manager and one member staff to assess my language ability, since both managers did not speak that language. on the 1:1 interview the head of sales asked questions regarding my CV and my achievements and experience in previous jobs. he asked questions about what I am really after and why do I want to be in sales. I was honest and told him I just wanted a job and wanted to make money and with my qualifications and the things I do the best a sales job seem to suite me well. I was recommended by someone who worked there so I got a kick start. but I do believe that I would have got the job even without the inside contact.

Interview Questions

• Your CV shows good experience and positions better than what you are applying for. why do you want this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. the employer informed me on the first interview that there is a standard basic salary and handsome bonus scheme. which means that whatever I earned was up to me. I accepted this

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The HR called and explained the role stating that it is a mix of delivery and people management. Was called for round 1 with the HR head and supposedly followed by round 2 a video conferencing with onshore leaders. When I reached for the 1st round with the HR , I was informed the role was people management only and delivery was not an aspect covered and that their HR executive made a mistake. A post of Associate Director who is expected to manage only people, whatever the reason for setting up the role, I was keen that I get involved in delivery too. But it was clear that we had hit a glass wall. So interview was over even before it started. Created confusion to get candidates in the door. The HR needs to get their act together on reruiting and be respectful of time and efforts people are putting in, the organisation as well as the candidate.

Interview Questions

• people management related, engagement, quality, motivation   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fast and efficient. I only had one interview at that time. The interview was with two people from the company. I dont have more to add.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The whole process consists of 5 rounds.
    1. F2F technical discussion
    2. Another F2F Round for technical discussion
    3. F2F Session with Lead
    4. Video conferencing round from Denmark, this is basically technical + managerial
    5. F2F Round with Hiring Manager

Interview Questions

• C# oops, Generics, Multithreading scenarios, Nunit, design patterns.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial screening process done by agency
    CV sent for screening
    SHortlisted CVs are called for either Telephonic round or FTF Interview
    2 Technical Rounds followed by Managerial round
    Managerial round / DK Round is either taken by hiring manager or person who sits at denmark

Senior Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in October 2013.

Interview

There were two interviewers - A team lead and a VP. They asked questions on global custody and safekeeping as Saxo Bank just added a custodian. Part of the interview also went through in Danish.

Interview Questions

• What are your top 3 skills?   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

got a call from a consultancy for the interview at SAXO ,Gurgaon .Cleared three rounds and a call from HR after 2 days asking for payslips and other documents .They agreed for the salary i asked for .after accepting the compensation structure ,the HR called again saying we need your passport colored copies to apply for visa for Denmark .After submitting the passport scanned copies i never got a call again and when i tried reaching those people ,they never picked the call . I didnt recieved any joining letter also.This compnay is Fraud People please dont waste your time.Th e ineterviewers also seemed liked some broker agents .Please beware .

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

On 16th dec they called lot of people for mass drive. I reached at 8.30 and they started an induction which took 2 hours.then an apti test for 1 hr.after that from 12 to evening I was waiting for interview. I had to ask hr shall I leave or what, then for namesake they interviewed me and at 6 they told you are not selected even when my interview was good.
    Reason as other people told they needed 3-4 people but to show there management they did this drive.in whole day 3 people they have selected that also with least notice period.
    Basically they wasted our full day, they should understand we waste our time and money to reach here.
    Good thing: gave us free meal and shaks

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saxo Bank in August 2015.

Interview

Consultant called me asked to attend a Face 2 Face round of interview.

Interviewer didn't try to rush through interview question. He asked questions related to Asp.net MVC, Entity Framework, OPPs etc.