Saxo Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2018

2.8

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

On 16th dec they called lot of people for mass drive. I reached at 8.30 and they started an induction which took 2 hours.then an apti test for 1 hr.after that from 12 to evening I was waiting for interview. I had to ask hr shall I leave or what, then for namesake they interviewed me and at 6 they told you are not selected even when my interview was good.
    Reason as other people told they needed 3-4 people but to show there management they did this drive.in whole day 3 people they have selected that also with least notice period.
    Basically they wasted our full day, they should understand we waste our time and money to reach here.
    Good thing: gave us free meal and shaks

Window Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

they started with company presentation which took more than one hour. there was operation head person who was lead this all stuff, including global head and one other senior guy, I think who has joined the company recently
    then interview process was started

Interview Questions

• One question related to multithreading and second question was related to REST API   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The whole process consists of 5 rounds.
    1. F2F technical discussion
    2. Another F2F Round for technical discussion
    3. F2F Session with Lead
    4. Video conferencing round from Denmark, this is basically technical + managerial
    5. F2F Round with Hiring Manager

Interview Questions

• C# oops, Generics, Multithreading scenarios, Nunit, design patterns.   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Process started with a 50 minute Aptitude Test, then a Javascript test(optional) followed by an algo test of 1 hour. After clearing these, a face-to-face technical interview + HR round will follow.

Interview Questions

• What is javascript typecasting?
      What is use strict in javascript?   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

got a call from a consultancy for the interview at SAXO ,Gurgaon .Cleared three rounds and a call from HR after 2 days asking for payslips and other documents .They agreed for the salary i asked for .after accepting the compensation structure ,the HR called again saying we need your passport colored copies to apply for visa for Denmark .After submitting the passport scanned copies i never got a call again and when i tried reaching those people ,they never picked the call . I didnt recieved any joining letter also.This compnay is Fraud People please dont waste your time.Th e ineterviewers also seemed liked some broker agents .Please beware .

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was really quick, within 20 days, I had job offer. Hiring manager was really nice and kind in her questions. All the question were really onto point.

And before I could go home from interview, another round of interview with HR was scheduled.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The HR called and explained the role stating that it is a mix of delivery and people management. Was called for round 1 with the HR head and supposedly followed by round 2 a video conferencing with onshore leaders. When I reached for the 1st round with the HR , I was informed the role was people management only and delivery was not an aspect covered and that their HR executive made a mistake. A post of Associate Director who is expected to manage only people, whatever the reason for setting up the role, I was keen that I get involved in delivery too. But it was clear that we had hit a glass wall. So interview was over even before it started. Created confusion to get candidates in the door. The HR needs to get their act together on reruiting and be respectful of time and efforts people are putting in, the organisation as well as the candidate.

Interview Questions

• people management related, engagement, quality, motivation   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saxo Bank in August 2015.

Interview

Consultant called me asked to attend a Face 2 Face round of interview.

Interviewer didn't try to rush through interview question. He asked questions related to Asp.net MVC, Entity Framework, OPPs etc.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Then received communication from HR telling that I was selected for an interview. Also received via email two tests to take before interview. The fist interview was conducted by HR rep and manager. They explain result of tests and ask generic questions. Second interview was with manager and unit head. Then an offer was sent to me via email.

Senior Software Developer C++ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

First Round was telephonic (technical) - Discussion about virtual functions, memory management, const parameter, threads, mutex, CPU performance, dynamic_cast/static_cast
    Second Round was F2F (technical) - Major discussion about project and design methodologies, about composite pattern, visitor pattern, threads, read/write semaphore, mutex, shared memory.

Mostly basics were discussed. Not very detailed discussions we done.