Saxo Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.7

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Process started with a 50 minute Aptitude Test, then a Javascript test(optional) followed by an algo test of 1 hour. After clearing these, a face-to-face technical interview + HR round will follow.

Interview Questions

• What is javascript typecasting?
      What is use strict in javascript?   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

got a call from a consultancy for the interview at SAXO ,Gurgaon .Cleared three rounds and a call from HR after 2 days asking for payslips and other documents .They agreed for the salary i asked for .after accepting the compensation structure ,the HR called again saying we need your passport colored copies to apply for visa for Denmark .After submitting the passport scanned copies i never got a call again and when i tried reaching those people ,they never picked the call . I didnt recieved any joining letter also.This compnay is Fraud People please dont waste your time.Th e ineterviewers also seemed liked some broker agents .Please beware .

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was really quick, within 20 days, I had job offer. Hiring manager was really nice and kind in her questions. All the question were really onto point.

And before I could go home from interview, another round of interview with HR was scheduled.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The HR called and explained the role stating that it is a mix of delivery and people management. Was called for round 1 with the HR head and supposedly followed by round 2 a video conferencing with onshore leaders. When I reached for the 1st round with the HR , I was informed the role was people management only and delivery was not an aspect covered and that their HR executive made a mistake. A post of Associate Director who is expected to manage only people, whatever the reason for setting up the role, I was keen that I get involved in delivery too. But it was clear that we had hit a glass wall. So interview was over even before it started. Created confusion to get candidates in the door. The HR needs to get their act together on reruiting and be respectful of time and efforts people are putting in, the organisation as well as the candidate.

Interview Questions

• people management related, engagement, quality, motivation   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saxo Bank in August 2015.

Interview

Consultant called me asked to attend a Face 2 Face round of interview.

Interviewer didn't try to rush through interview question. He asked questions related to Asp.net MVC, Entity Framework, OPPs etc.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Then received communication from HR telling that I was selected for an interview. Also received via email two tests to take before interview. The fist interview was conducted by HR rep and manager. They explain result of tests and ask generic questions. Second interview was with manager and unit head. Then an offer was sent to me via email.

Senior Software Developer C++ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

First Round was telephonic (technical) - Discussion about virtual functions, memory management, const parameter, threads, mutex, CPU performance, dynamic_cast/static_cast
    Second Round was F2F (technical) - Major discussion about project and design methodologies, about composite pattern, visitor pattern, threads, read/write semaphore, mutex, shared memory.

Mostly basics were discussed. Not very detailed discussions we done.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial screening process done by agency
    CV sent for screening
    SHortlisted CVs are called for either Telephonic round or FTF Interview
    2 Technical Rounds followed by Managerial round
    Managerial round / DK Round is either taken by hiring manager or person who sits at denmark

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in September 2014.

Interview

Introduced via a friend. Fast response even though hiring managers where on vacation at the time. Did a basic HR test and two on-site interviews, with email conversation to complement.

The first interview HR reviewed the results of the tests which was a bit surprising but very interesting (never had that happen on an interview before). I think the purpose of the first interview was to establish if there was a cultural fit.

Second interview, 1-2 weeks later, was a technical evaluation. This interview was poorly executed and half way into he interview I told them I was not interested in the job.

After the second interview a series if emails where exchanged, and I accepted an unknown position at the company.

Interview Questions

• What are the names of indexes in SQL server, there are two.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was setting the salary first, then looking at possible positions.

Manager Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saxo Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Overall they have taken 4 rounds
    a. Telephonic: mostly basic questions related to OOP practices , .Net , C#
    b. F2F: Multithreading, WebAPI, OOPS , DI questions
    c. Telephonic again : this time
    d. VC : Mostly about programming practices, Rest/WebAPI, current technologies etc.

Interview Questions

• related to exception handling whats the difference between throw and throw ex, I know the answer but there i actually gave wrong answer in hurry   Answer Question

Negotiation

they have initially offered a bit less then what I expected, then I replied on mail that its not meeting my expection, after which HR sent a revised Salary structure which was what I have asked during interview.