Scientific Publishing Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scientific Publishing Services

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Written test: General ques only they asked. 5-quants, 5-GK, some general english ques like spot the errors, punctuation, rearranging and concentrate more on essay. Essay topics: what will you do your first month salary, Human vs Robot. 2. HR. Tf you clear written test most probably you are selected in HR too.

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Basic grammer, Language test, System Test, TEX coding (optional). This job is best for the graduates other than engineering. Printing technology students may select this job as their first job. When anyone who wants to gain complete knowledge of epublishing then this company is highly recommendable. But be sure its for startup., find and upgrade your Carrier once you have gained enough experience.

Interview Questions

• Why you relieved from the previous company?   1 Answer

Journal Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was called for the job opportunity in chennai. It started with a easy English written test and then continued to HR interview. HR was very nice, outspoken and made me comfortable with the interview. Then grammar test was there. It wasn't that difficult too.then finally face to face with manager.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction.
      Tell me about yourself thats not mentioned in the resume.
      Answer Question

Language Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services (Chennai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Intially i had a call from SPS. Called for a writing test. It had German language. simple questions.Then discussion with HR & some higher official's. At last a communication roung was conducted

Interview Questions

• Just simple questions in German language like fillin and a brief kind of   1 Answer

Salary low and saturday too working.

Copy Editor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services.

Interview

It was easy and good.A round of written skill test will be conducted clearing which a technical paper will be given and you will have to check the articles, punctuation , etc--proof reading the article.then a final round with hr.

Interview Questions

• everything that you have mentioned in your resume will be questioned.   Answer Question

Copy Editor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services.

Interview

Should be good in English writing skill.Level of rounds were medium tuf. May be 2 or 3 rounds.Not much difficult to clearer.Whole process may take 2 or 3 weeks.Ready to work in shifts.

Negotiation

Choose nearby location

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services (Chennai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

the process took two days.............. and it was just two rounds.
    First round was general aptitude and 2nd was 1-1 interview. if you clear the 1st round , 2nd one will be easy.
    should be ready to work in shifts and cab is not provided.
    HR's were very friendly. Good atmosphere.

Trainee Interview

Interview

just grammar tests and communication tests. but i was given nearly 5 sets of questions papers.. which nearly took 4 hours to complete. you have to write a short essay..which will exhibit your flair for language. overall an easy process only. Brush up your high school grammar before you go for the test. the process took two working days

PGT-TE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services (Coimbatore (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

it's a simple process 1st round aptitude and logical test with paragraph writing.Here, paragraph writing is the main part in this process because according to how you writing the paragraph only post given to you...2nd round HR interview it's also a simple process questions asked about you and your interests....

Language Editor Interview

Interview

They conducted a series of written test. The test methods were good.

Interview Questions

The way they treat the candidates is not good. they treat us like school children. You should not expect respect there.