Screenvision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.5

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Screenvision (Tyler, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

over the phone; took about an hour; told me about the company and the description of the job requirements; I asked about the sales and rate sheets, the base salary + commission; overall the conversation/interview went well.

Interview Questions

• what my current job was like   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Screenvision (Dallas, TX).

Interview

After taking two online and video assessments, I was invited to the regional office for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. I arrived 10 minutes early. The hiring manager arrived 10 minutes late, Starbucks in hand (apparently Starbucks was more important than being on time). No apology, no explanation.
    After asking a few questions about my direct experience for the position and a description of the position and daily functions, he/she went on to describe his/her own career trajectory. A brief discussion of the business and the industry brought about from my own questions, then more about him/her.
    Half of our 40 minute interview was about his/her meteoric career.

Interview Questions

• Experience with inside sales and their sales CRM system   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Screenvision (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with NY HR office - then phone interview with Regional Director, then another phone interview with Director of Sales, then a face to face interview with Regional and then a face to face with Director

Interview Questions

• How strong are your prospecting and appointment setting skills?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Back and forth a bit to determine base and commission.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Screenvision (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

A couple phone interviews and an in person. Went well, I was giving opportunities to ask questions and was provided information regarding the company so I knew what I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in a position.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

first there are 2 phone interviews then a face to face. They are careful who they hire as they are really looking for the best fit. Once you are hired there is a great in depth training program.

Negotiation

easy

Campaign Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Screenvision.

Interview

phone interview+ 2 face to face

Interview Questions

• what would you do if there was a conflict with you and your boss   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Screenvision (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

They want a strong sales background, success track records, want to know where you'll be getting your leads from, closing & pitch techniques and if you have reliable transportation, cell phone, laptop and printer

Interview Questions

• Very specific details in how you'd generate leads & which ones you'd target   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Screenvision (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

phone interview, in person conducted at a restaurant/cafe, met with potential manager, went over the usual questions, etc, hard to read as seemed it went well but then after several thank you's, and follow up questions to show interest, did not hear anything back for several weeks, long process that could have been expedited very easily

Interview Questions

• experience, career highlights, weakness, strengths, salary expectations   1 Answer

SAE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Screenvision (Boston, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

Easy and deceitful. I was told things by sales mangement that weren't true and made promises that were not kept. Even with asking all the questions I thought pertinent, I was still snowed and hope the next person to consider working here will think twice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Screenvision (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

It was great! I interviewed with absolute professionals, one of whom recruited me (because I worked for her in a previous life). The problem is the company. Not one of the people I met with is there any longer.

I rated the interview experience positively because of the above. This company has very serious problems.