Seaboard Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seaboard Foods

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods (Shawnee, KS) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Management Trainee position. There are many options, and I applied for the IE position which is very similar to the BA position. I first did phone interview screen with HR, then did a Skype interview with the HR lady and an industrial engineer (basic questions such as what software/technology used, and other behavioral questions). Following this, I was invited to an on-site interview. There were like 20-25 others, but we were not all interviewing for the same speciality - there were sales, marketing, etc. So, the interviewers were the ones who fell in your category. For IE/BA, we had the same two interviewers, and there were around 5 or 6 people interviewing for this roe. We basically did a round robin, where interviewee's would interview with the interviewer for ~30 minutes then rotate. Basic questions trying to gauge your background.

It was very evident to me that the two on-site interviewers hadn't looked at my resume. We had lunch after these interviews, and that was it. Interviewers were nice and they did a good job handling all the travel logistics (I flew in with a few others).

The lady handling the HR side of things said that she will let us know by the following week if we moved on or not. To my surprise, she actually called (this was right before Thanksgiving). Didn't get an offer. Too bad. :-(

A few hours later I got an offer from a much larger and well known food company that I interviewed with. Winning. :-)

Interview Questions

• How did you handle conflict?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holyoke, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods (Holyoke, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, followed by driving out to location, then touring facilities. Answered typical interview questions, was offered a job within a few days. I accepted the offer which ended up being a big mistake.

Interview Questions

• What is your views on animal welfare?   1 Answer

Human Resources/Marketing/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee Mission, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods (Shawnee Mission, KS) in March 2012.

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interviews. First, a pre-screen phone call with the hiring manager. Second, an office interview at the corporate office with hiring manager and 2 others from the team. Third, an onsite interview to understand and see how the core operations work, which is located in Oklahoma. From start to offer it took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my education experience, my work experience, my career goals and why I was interested in their company. I felt they were genuinely trying to get to know me, which made me feel comfortable during the interview.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods.

Interview

There were 3 interviews, in which I met with multiple people from the team. They provided me with detailed information regarding my daily job responsibilities and tasks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, because the benefits and pay were already excellent.