Seaboard Foods Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seaboard Foods

Seaboard Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods

Interview

Very eye opening. Completely makes you aware of what you will be responsible for in the present/future. Walked through the barn with the barn manager and discussed how you would be responsible for not only the pigs, but the people working there as well.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job? Have you worked around pigs? Have you worked inside a barn all day?
    Answer Question

Seaboard Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods

Interview

Completed a phone interview and went in for an in person interview about 3 weeks later. Was offered job 1 week later. Good interview experience, highly recommend. Practice situational and behavioral questions. Focus on their core competencies.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to go against your team and what was the outcome.
1 person found this interview helpful

Seaboard Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods in Oct 2020

Interview

I put in an application through Seaboard foods website. Had an interview a few days later. The interview consists of your typical interview questions; it was simple. After the interview you may get a behavioral assessment called DISC. If you apply for this job you should select "most like me" for some of the D traits (strong-willed, dominant, etc.)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I interviewed at Seaboard Foods (Oklahoma City, OK) in Sep 2020

Interview

I've never had a job before and they won't let me access any information without posting, so here I am. This site is such a hassle. Anyways, I have an interview scheduled later this week so maybe I'll update it.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this role?

Seaboard Foods

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods

Interview

The first interview was fairly easy. You talk to HR and the lady was extremely nice and seemed genuinely interested. I got a second interview. That interview didn't go as planned. Since we are dealing with COVID-19, the interview was via facetime and the two people interviewing me were at home. It was hard for me to concentrate on the interview because neither seemed interested in what I had to say and seemed somewhat distracted (one more than the other). I kept going blank throughout the interview because I couldn't help but notice how uninterested they were.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seaboard Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods

Interview

The process was somewhat confusing as I received multiple emails with no clear direction of where the next steps would be taken. I wanted to ask more questions but it seemed like the recruiting officers were too busy.

Interview Questions
  • What are areas of interest for you? Are you willing to relocate?

Seaboard Foods

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods in Apr 2020

Interview

Had a preliminary phone interview with two recruiters. I applied to this role, which is an entry level position, with an internship, two separate previous management positions, and a BS in Business Admin under my belt. One of the women conducting the interview eventually told me that I didn't have the exact management experience they were looking for and offered me a job as a line worker in their pork processing plant. I was insulted and shocked at this, moving forward I would advise Seaboard Foods to simply explain that they were going in other directions with candidates they weren't interested in, offering line worker jobs to college level candidates is appalling.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods (Sioux City, IA) in Jul 2018

Interview

Phone screen with hiring manager, then on-site interview. The upsetting thing for me was that that the hiring manager told me he would get me an offer in less than a week. He then "ghosted" me for 2 weeks. When I finally did reach him (by calling from a number that wasn't my own) he apologized and said they had found a better candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Usual behavior based, "tell me about a time."
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods (Shawnee Mission, KS) in Feb 2018

Interview

I applied to the position online (2/2( and received a request for my creative portfolio about two weeks later (2/14), which resulted in an on-site interview on 2/22. I met with three individuals in a group setting to discuss the position and my credentials. The three people were the ones I'd be working with on a day-to-day basis. The interview went very well and everyone was very nice and provided good information and questions. When the interview was done, I got a quick tour of the office and left excited about the opportunity. They still had a couple other candidates to interview, but I got an offer 14 days later.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when a project went wrong, or turned, and how did you handle it?
  • How do you handle multiple projects and deadlines?
  • What is your experience collaborating with other team members, outside creative agencies and vendors?
  • What projects have you been most proud of?

Seaboard Foods

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods in Feb 2018

Interview

I was contacted shortly after I applied about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long and the recruiter asked me questions about my interest in the role and the company. I was then contacted a few days later for an office interview where questions were more technical regarding my skills for the job. Everyone was very friendly and helpful in answering my questions. I had nothing to be nervous about!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews