Seaboard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.2

Quality Assurance Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seaboard (Tulsa, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about applying for a trainee position. I had a phone interview and it last about an hour. After that they flew me to Oklahoma and I interviewed with 4 different people. The questions were all behavior and situational.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you failed, and how did it make you feel. What did you do after it?   Answer Question
    • What is one thing that annoys you most about the company you currently work for?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seaboard in June 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional. We set up a date and time and when that time came I never received a call, nor a call back when I called. Then she emailed me 4 days later to see if she could call me.

Government Affairs Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Seaboard (Washington, DC) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was handled seamlessly from start to finish. It was handled professionally and I was handled courteously by all parties involved. Seaboard is a great company and I will miss working for them.

Interview Questions

• What my involvement in government has been   1 Answer

Financial Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seaboard (Kansas City, KS) in March 2012.

Interview

great. overall it took two days to get the basics of the different affiliates, culture, divisions, reporting procedures, time frame and management structure. experience
    2. Overseas experience
    3. GAAP overview
    4. financial statements review

Interview Questions

• 1. experience
      2. Overseas experience
      7. IFRS reporting
      9. Financial statements preparation   Answer Question

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merriam, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Seaboard (Merriam, KS) in July 2011.

Interview

Met with Internal Audit Manager and Vice President of Internal Audit and briefly with Human Resources, I thought they were looking for technical competence and personality fit. They really push obtaining the Certified Internal Auditor credential.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, a few about working independently and finishing a job or project.   Answer Question