Security Service Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Security Service Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2017

2.5

Member Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Security Service Federal Credit Union.

Interview

Their hiring process is very unorganized. I applied for position that was open at location closer to home. When I went for HR interview, I was told that position is taken and that I had to pick a different location and I did. Then next day I got call from HR to set up an interview with branch manager of totally different branch. I was interviewed and then I got a call from HR the next day that they will keep my application on file and they will call me when position comes available at location closer to home.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the difficult situation you had at previous job and how you handled it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Security Service Federal Credit Union.

Interview

First interview takes place at HR at the headquarters building. They then select the best candidates for very basic interview process conducted with branch manager. Usually takes place at the branch. They ask simple questions and it doesn't take long to find out.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Security Service Federal Credit Union (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. Initially i was contacted via the phone and then we followed in for an in person interview that same day. As far as paperwork is concerned the system in place is tip top everything done from a PC. Most of the paperwork was done in the comfort of my home

Interview Questions

• In my honest opinion none of the questions made me uneasy.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Security Service Federal Credit Union (Loveland, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Unprepared, seemed to lack a personal touch. They knew who they wanted and just had to interview everyone and I knew there wasn't a chance. Seems they didn't like any internal candidate with actual experience.

Interview Questions

• How would I transfer over as a 'coworker' to a 'manager'   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Security Service Federal Credit Union in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online then had phone interview a couole of days later. Ended with a panel interview a week later. Received an offer by phone days later. Questions were about previous experiences and how they were handled.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Security Service Federal Credit Union (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Once I put my application in I waited a few days then I recivived an email asking me to rsvp to their upcoming recruiting event (rsvp ASAP space fill up quickly). When I arrived at the recruiting event we first started with an overview of the job what location you would be in for training or after training (training is 5 weeks for inbound call center reps). Then we talked about pay which will vary on previous experience. After we filled out papers making sure our application was good and sign credit check,background check,and drug test agreement. Once all of that was done they brought us back one at a time for an interview which was fairly easy!:) questions are based on previous work experience mostly.

Interview Questions

• Q1: explain a time when you recivived constructive criticism and how did it effect you
      Q2: how do you think your previous jobs will help you be successful with us
      Q3:explain a time when you volunteered yourself for a customer
      Q4:why did you leave your last job
      Q5:what is your minimum required salary   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Security Service Federal Credit Union (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied on their careers website, a week or so later I get a call from someone asking me a little more about myself and that's when we scheduled the interview. We discussed my experience, what I was to expect in the job and in training.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you had to explain something to someone who was not understanding   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it, what was the end result   Answer Question

Call Center Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Security Service Federal Credit Union (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, and received an email inviting me to group interview. There were about 15 others there, and they gave a presentation on company, had us fill out paperwork, and took us back 1 at a time for interview with HR person. We were sent home and said to wait about 2 wks for call/email about 2nd interview. It has been 2 wks and still waiting. I believe they send an email if you are not qualified or they are not interested, so maybe no news is good news.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were told that you weren't doing something well, and needed to try a different way to handle the situation.   Answer Question
    • What did you like most about your last job?   Answer Question
    • If you could improve something about your last job, what would it be?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Security Service Federal Credit Union.

Interview

I was initially phone screened followed by an in-person interview which lasted an hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a contracting position, everything was discussed before the in person interview. So it was a smooth experience for me.

Mcc Interview

Application

Interview

easy interview process, but they are picky, in my class we were 2 hire out of more the 15 applicants,

Negotiation

i was offer 13.00 but when they last call to offer me a job i had to ask for more and got it