Sedgwick Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 331 of over 331 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Sedgwick

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick in Jun 2022

Interview

The interview process Sedgwick provided was very simple and nothing too nerve-wracking. My first interview was through Hirevue, which wasn't difficult at all. After a few days, I was contacted to participate in a live interview with a recruiter, which was very conversational, comfortable, and to the point. I love how they have developed an interview process that doesn't suck the life out of you. Nevertheless, I did get the job offer. :)

Interview Questions
  • N/A -- N/A -- N/A
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Sedgwick

Application

I interviewed at Sedgwick

Interview

Hour long zoom call, hiring manager was not there and was asked questions by someone who was going to relay my answers back to them, standard questions for entry level

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sedgwick

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick

Interview

The interview process included three separate phone interviews. The entire process took about a month and a half from start to finish. Each interview was with a different or multiple managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sedgwick

Application

I interviewed at Sedgwick

Interview

there was a online screening process with multiple coice question. the first interview was with a recruiter it last about 15 minutes. there was a virtual panel interview with two members of Management. it was an overall good interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sedgwick

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick in Apr 2022

Interview

So the process went quick. The hr interview was tougher than the manager interview. The video interview felt like a fake interview very much like “ oh I have this in the books and have already chosen the person I want but I’ll go with it” I got a verbal offer waited a week and called asking status and they went and offered it to someone else. No follow up call with me no written offer just “I called multiple time and left vm” no you called once and never contacted me again. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Sedgwick

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sedgwick

Interview

We had a video interview. Expect behavior questions and some general 101 claims handling questions. Quick process. Phone call introduction and to schedule the interview then video interview with multiple people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sedgwick

Application

I interviewed at Sedgwick

Interview

Phone call, detailed description of job and duties. Explained the process for daily outlook of what the job would entitle. Was pleased with the information given in the interview, understood the position.

Interview Questions
  • Past eduction / work experience

Sedgwick

Application

I interviewed at Sedgwick

Interview

It was a nice interview process. They were very nice and provided detailed information on the job. They were very knowledgeable in the work and made me feel welcomed. It was a nice process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Sedgwick (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

Pretty easy interview process to say the least. Rachel was the manager that interviewed me and she was very nice and kind to me. All I had to do was take an assessment and she hired me right after I passed it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick (New York, NY) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview was fairly quick. There were two people in the interview and they asked very few questions. I answered all questions. The interview went well. The interview went well

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral Question: Strengths / Weaknesses
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 331 Interviews

Sedgwick Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Sedgwick as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.48 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Claims Representative and Claims Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Claims Examiner and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Sedgwick takes an average of 24 days when considering 334 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Claims Examiner had the quickest hiring process (on average 22 days), whereas Claims Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 29 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Sedgwick according to 334 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 16.41%