Select Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Select Staffing

2.1

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Sacramento, CA) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview is basically just a check on your availability. They also ask where you'd like to be placed and what kind of jobs would you be open to doing, assuming the one you applied to initially was not available.

Billing Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Boise, ID) in August 2019.

Interview

It was very professional, the lady was very kind and professional and easy to talk to. Felt as though she asked questions that allowed me to show my strengths. It was a good experience overall.

Data Entry Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Download the software, did all the paper work, I-9 on line. Then went to its office for interview. Did the data entry assessment on computer. Interviewer was friendly. She offered 1 temp job with $X/hr. About a week later she called again with a lower rate! (Are they doing it because I am a minority?) I declined because that's not what they advertised online. Then I don't hear from her again, EVER. Don't waste your time!

Interview Questions

They lower the hourly rate.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Staffing.

Interview

Interview was set up by off site call center. I was told I was chosen for interview for the position I applied for online. When I got to office for the interview they didn’t know what I was interviewing for and the recruiter had not ever seen my resume until I was in front of her. She tydns tells me if we don’t have anything right now and to call her office the next day to see if she could find something. What a waste and f time for all.

Administrative Assistant Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Santa Barbara, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

They email you to set up a interview date and time through a portal. You come in on that date with your resume and they ask you about yourself, future plans, ideal career and compensation. Once they find you a fit they usually call back, sometimes it can take a while depending on your preference. If you're okay with taking anything they usually can find you something within a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Murrieta, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Very brief. Asked my availability and what my salary requirements were and that was it. They told me to download the online app and to check it everyday and that was about it.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Staffing in April 2018.

Interview

The interview went well and they asked for my qualifications and how that connects to the position I was applying to. The people were kind and helpful when I was filling out documents on the computer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with Microsoft Office or any office related skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Carson, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was already an employee of this staffing company in another capacity. I made an appointment to meet with the regional executive recruiter (who handles the clerical accounts) to talk about my qualifications for a clerical position. I brought in 2 copies of my resume and we discussed my experience. She was a great help she gave me interview tips and she critiqued and helped me to update my resume to help me when she sends me out for a new assignment.

Interview Questions

• What skills do I have that qualify me for this position?   1 Answer

Order Puller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was asked if I have any kind of skills that I know how to do I answered with yes I do have skills I know how to use electric Pallet jack order puller warehouse worker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Santa Maria, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Chaotic office setting every time I go into the office. The computer system was down for about 3 days so my interview was postponed. Finally, I got to sit down with one of the recruiters and she was pleasant and had obviously read and actually paid attention to my resume.

Interview Questions

• Are you qualified to work in the United States?   2 Answers