Select Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 26, 2017

2.1

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Carson, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was already an employee of this staffing company in another capacity. I made an appointment to meet with the regional executive recruiter (who handles the clerical accounts) to talk about my qualifications for a clerical position. I brought in 2 copies of my resume and we discussed my experience. She was a great help she gave me interview tips and she critiqued and helped me to update my resume to help me when she sends me out for a new assignment.

Interview Questions

• What skills do I have that qualify me for this position?   1 Answer

Order Puller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was asked if I have any kind of skills that I know how to do I answered with yes I do have skills I know how to use electric Pallet jack order puller warehouse worker

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Santa Maria, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Chaotic office setting every time I go into the office. The computer system was down for about 3 days so my interview was postponed. Finally, I got to sit down with one of the recruiters and she was pleasant and had obviously read and actually paid attention to my resume.

Interview Questions

• Are you qualified to work in the United States?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Temecula, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Asked basic questions about personal information and demographics, then completed tax and benefits paperwork for onboarding at a computer. Very relaxed, no dress code, in the absence of any prior felonies it is a breeze.

Interview Questions

• What are your shift preferences?   1 Answer
    • How far would you be willing to commute for this position?   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Simi Valley, CA).

Interview

2 interviews with company not select they didn't even interview me drug test and online tests the drug test was a spit test in the back gross office worst ever

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Easy interview. Upload resume on webpage. Make an appointment for interview. Print resume just in case. General questions about previous experience , strengths and weaknesses. Human resources staff was very friendly and but they describe the position throughly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Augusta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was horrible. The only person to even look me in the eye was the receptionist. They treat you like your a child and they are bigger or better than you i will never go back their and i recommend nobody does. This place need a more diverse staff with new people. They only have ladies their and they have been their 7 plus years so they all are friends. They constantly make jokes with each other while interviewing potential workers and they dnt care. They curse all the time jus not a professional place.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job are you looking for?   1 Answer

Lead Position At Fedex Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southaven, MS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Southaven, MS) in November 2016.

Interview

Answer questions about the way they want you to do the job tell you how to perform it and are you able to complete the task applied forthey asked me when can i start i told them immediately and they hired me because of my most recent experience and resumes

Temporary Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Santa Rosa, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard hiring mill. My interviewer did a solid job of figuring out my general competencies and fitting me to a few options for work. It was an easy walk in, sit down, and talk until you both agree on what will work for you.

Production Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Hayward, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Great! They hold same day interviews from 10am to 4 pm Tuesday thru Friday. I went in applied to the position in their office, the whole process took at most 2hours from beginning to end. And I started work the next day!

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week. And do you have reliable transportation.   Answer Question
    • Why would like to work for tesla   Answer Question