Self Employed Womens Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Self Employed Womens Association

2.0

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Self Employed Womens Association (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It was standard, they ask similar questions to another interview I had years ago somewhere else. I am just trying to get free accuses to this site even spelling errors are helping to fool you into thinking this is a real review.

Interview Questions

• hi how many colors do you like?   1 Answer
    • how many cats do you own>?   1 Answer

Psychotherapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Self Employed Womens Association (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

fifteen minute phone interview then a 30 minute face to face and then a one hour interview and then a group interview and then another group interview and then another group interview and finally an one person interview with the potential supervisor and then a final interview with that persons supervisor and finally a one hour interview with the human resources director.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Self Employed Womens Association in March 2011.

Interview

Done over the phone and computer. After a couple of fifteen to twenty five minute interviews they told me that they would get back to me. It took them a couple of weeks and then I received an email with some paperwork following that. It was a pretty seamless process. The overall experience was fine.

Interview Questions

• My availability for assignments.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Self Employed Womens Association.

Interview

relaxed, laid back no difficult questions, great atmosphere, polite and courteous wish there was more to say but the knew that i was not going to get the job overall everything was nice

Interview Questions

• whats your favorite thing to do   1 Answer

Change Management Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Self Employed Womens Association.

Interview

High stress 3 interview process. Company only hires using employment agencies so you are paid less.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Self Employed Womens Association.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone. If he then thought that you were an individual he might want to represent his tutoring company he would set up a meeting. We met at a coffee shop down the street from m house. Overall things went very well- we both seemed to click quite readily. He asked me a wide range of questions that were all in my comfort zone until we came to the topic of where I would tutor and how much I would be paid.

Interview Questions

• I felt a little uncomfortable when he told me that some of my tutoring jobs were to be in the students homes. Now this would not normally bother me, but some of these neighborhoods were in very difficult parts of town. Normally I would have students tutor at my house in a designated room or at a near by library. In addition he informed me that I had to use the matereials given to me by him. This is not something that I am used to but I was willing to give it a try.In addition we had to discuss the wage... They were paying their tutors a very low amount and I had my Masters in educations so I held out for what I felt I was worth.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I knew that I had more education and the specific skills that they were looking for so I did hold out for a more appropriate amount - however it still was not as high as when I booked student myself.

Admnin Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self Employed Womens Association (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

easy and was very helpful, it was quick and to the point, lasted about 20 minutes and all questions were relevant and did not steer off the subject, and the interviewer made me feel comfortable because she sat right across from me and looked into my eyes, probably to read my body language, so go into interview with calm and easy going demeneaor

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Private Home Health Aide Self Employed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self Employed Womens Association (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

I sat and spoke with Mrs. Brown. She explained to me her and her husbands needs and I agreed to help her under the conditions that it worked out for both of us. It worked out and we were all happy until the day Mr. and Mrs. Brown passed away. Now I need full time employment elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Do I mind preparing meals, Light shopping, and Light housekeeping.   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Self Employed Womens Association (South Bend, IN) in September 2019.

Interview

It Was Very Interesting It Wasn’t As Difficult As I Thought It Would Be & The People Were Very Helpful & They Challenge Your Mind With Different Test I Enjoyed It

English Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self Employed Womens Association (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)).

Interview

The last time I had an interview was for a piano teacher position at Yamaha, Bandar Utama. In 2003. The interview was about 2 hours and very amicable and friendly. The employer was very interested in my past experience as a piano teacher and admitted she had made a mistake to hire only young qualified teachers. I got my job but unfortunately had to relocate to Bintulu due to my husband's work transfer. The employer tried to keep me as long as possible before I moved to join my husband. She was younger than me but very professional and respectful of older experienced employees.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my very first job with Yamaha in 1984. Why I left and why I decided to work again after a duration of no work for 10 years after my son was borne.   Answer Question