Self Opportunity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Self Opportunity Interview Questions

2.5

Painter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

I was privately contacted to choose colors, texture and room layout. I was referred by another client about a entire bedroom makeover. Including colors, furniture and accents. We met at clients home discussed our mutual friend and how much they loved the work that I do. we moved to the room, went over the feel and use of the room. Colors and furniture were discussed as i moved around the home and got more of a feeling of what style the client admired. After a few more conversations and estimates i was hired for the renovation of the room/.

Interview Questions

• what of my experience and photos   1 Answer

Floater Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed at a nearby regional office with an HR Manager who conducts initial interviews. Began by filling out a number of forms and a job application, followed by an interview in the persons office. Typical questions were asked about my previous employment and my resume. The interview itself lasted 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How flexible can you be on hours   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

I was referred by my banker friend, I filled out a paper application the same day I arrived and was told to expect a call later. I was bought in as a temp worker, to assist in the opening of a brand new business. I was hoping to be hired on as a direct but was told I was not a fit for the store.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I submitted the on-line application and received an email the next day wanting me to fill out an additional on-line form. I submitted that and later the same day I got a phone call from AA Talent Service to set up an interview. I flew to DFW and met with the several of the lead maintenance department managers at DFW. Standard interview type questions just to see how you think and work through problems and issues. I got the verbal that I was moving on in the selection process by the lead manager in the interview. Now I am simply waiting for that process to continue on and see where it takes me.

Interview Questions

• There were several AA specific type questions that they have written policies and procedures for, they just ask you to see if your thinking is in-line with the company mentality. Situational what if type questions.   Answer Question

Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knox City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Knox City, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is one of the most critical elements of an organization. The onboarding processes are intense in the initial phase of the hire; however, should extend throughout the initial 12 months of employment.

Of course, hiring is different that that of ongoing education, training and evaluation/professional development.

Interview Questions

• What is a negative comment noted on your last evaluation.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Self Opportunity.

Interview

In-person with hiring manager

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in 5 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Gilbert, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Background on both education and professional accomplishments. Very thorough interview with questions covering entire work history. Interview lasted two hours. The people doing the interviews were very focused on choosing the best candidate.

Interview Questions

• Greatest accomplishment at different stages of your working career.   1 Answer

Had a better opportunity

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2014.

Interview

It was quick. The boss was nice and there wasn't a lot of questions ask . I was given my job description that day and started the next . I was given a few test it over the position I applied for. The test were easy . after that I watched some films about the company and the job I would be doing. All and all it was a really good interview . the boss was very help in the process . he answers every question I had . and explained everything to me .

Interview Questions

• If I knew how to do accounting and bookkeeping and payroll   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Cleveland, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

Networking and professional experience; open discussion with customer by phone

Private Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Self Opportunity (Orange Park, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online at Care.com website. Received a message to make appointment for Interview, Went to interview at clients home where services are rendered. Explained my services in detail, which included pet care, experience, desired salary, vacations, holidays, time off, Wanted my references and background reports. Also stayed a bit to meet clients and their daily routine. Hired me the next day and started with the week..

Interview Questions

• References and experience, hours, pay, qualifications, and safe driving record. Wanted to make sure I was pet friendly with one of her dogs as he could be aggressive at times.   1 Answer