Seneca Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seneca Foods

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seneca Foods (Modesto, CA).

Interview

I had to stay up all night in line to get an application. You need to ask when applications will be distributed. When I arrived at 12:00 am there was already a line to wait for 7:00 am. A chair and snacks will be helpful. No experience needed. Basically, if you get an application and you are drug free you will be hired. Overall it was and interesting experience and was worth the wait. After you turn I your application you can leave and you will be called back for your paid training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations at all.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seneca Foods (Rochester, MN) in May 2011.

Interview

Pretty straight forward in the beginning. Math and mechanical test. Safety program, and policy review. Very informal interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to report a safety/procedural violation regarding a co-worker.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

C I X Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Seneca Foods.

Interview

The interview took place within the actual fruit canning department. It started as a group interview then ended with a one on one.

Interview Questions

• How would I feel if I had to work different shifts in consecutive days.   Answer Question