Service, Access & Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Service, Access & Management

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Service, Access & Management (Allentown, PA) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a comfortable environment. I was asked to come in for an interview. I took an exam to see how much spanish i understood. I was interview by two people.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Outpatient Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarion, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Service, Access & Management (Clarion, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

The woman who interviewed me spoke to me on the phone and then called me into her office to interview and fill out the application. We sat at a small table while she looked over my resume.

Interview Questions

• She asked about past experience, my ability to diagnose clients and clearances.   1 Answer

Supports Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewistown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Service, Access & Management (Lewistown, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple. Submitted my resume and cover letter, received a call for the interview. The interview itself was pretty superficial and the employer didn't really ask many questions to honestly get to know me. I actually led the discussion in the areas I felt were important for the employer to know.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Blended Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottsville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Service, Access & Management (Pottsville, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

You are interviewed by the supervisor and human resources manager. The supervisor will ask a series of question from a piece of paper. The human resources manager takes notes about your answers. The job is explained to you in more detail. You will be asked if you have any questions for them. The interviewers are kind and pleasant. The interview takes about 20 minutes.