Service Experts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Service Experts

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Service Experts (Plano, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Telephone with Jason and then four round interview with different IT staff. The recruiter I suppose wasn't aware that he hadn't sent me their actual address until I emailed him that morning I was headed to the address listed for Service Experts Plano, it's not listed on their main site easily and is on American in the hospital area within a sectionalized building of the parking lot. Apple and Google Maps will confuse you if you haven't been there before.

Interview Questions

• Did you find our building ok?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Berlin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Service Experts (Berlin, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed and offered the job... I filled out the paperwork and they found something on my driving record that was no points and no fines.. They held me up for three weeks, after I filled out the paperwork and then, after they said I had the job, and I turned down other offers, did not let me start...

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Service Experts (Charleston, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was straight to the point. The employer instantly puts you at a certain ease during the process by becoming personal with you and trying to connect. He makes mistakes and allows you to as well. The GM does the interviewing and he is a little rough around the edges at first but the more you talk to him the easier the interview goes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Not why do you want a job, but why do you want to work with Service Experts?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Service Experts (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

simple technican questions

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Service Experts (Hartford, CT) in September 2010.

Interview

about 7 interviews overall. First interview is with area manager and HR person, then VP then you are invited to Richardson TX for about 5 different interviews with people including Scott Boxer. Interview process is easy if you have experience.

Interview Questions

• there were no unexpected or difficult questions. They ask typical questions about you and your previous employment and how you handle certain situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. They made and offer you negotiated a little and that was it. You agreed.

CSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Service Experts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was really straightforward, convenient, and quick; the business was looking to hire straight away to help make sales for the busy season. Of course, there's a police check and many documents to sign and fill out, as with most if not all formal roles. I completed those and everything went smoothly, including the online signatures. The first experience was pretty nice, including the reception, and everybody working in the office.

Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Service Experts.

Interview

way to long 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• how good are you at selling?   1 Answer

Negotiation

take it or not , thats what we have to offer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Service Experts (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in June 2009.

Interview

It was a casual, comfortable interview. 3 processes, 1. short listing, 2. get to know you, 3. offer/negotiate
    Criminal Back ground check, and credit check

If you have bad credit, you will not be hired. In my opinion it's a silly rule, the reason people need a job is to get them out of financial struggle?? talk about other end of the spectrum.

I was hired, but for those who are not offered an opportunity for employment because of having bad credit, doesn't make an ounce of sense to me.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience benefit you in this role if it were offered to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Average.