Shaw Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Twisting Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shaw Industries (Dalton, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was quick and painless. The people I had to talk to were really pleasant and professional. They made it easy to relax and be myself during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Shaw Industries.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shaw Industries.

Interview

Very professional but laid back. Be prepared for behavior questions. Starts out with tell me about yourself and other normal interview type questions then takes a transition into behavior. Overall, great interview experience and seems like an awesome company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when?
      How do you handle stess?
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Community Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Industries (New Orleans, LA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was great, simple, and was made to feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple got the salary i asked for.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shaw Industries (Cartersville, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got an video interview first and an on-site interview two weeks later. Asked a lot of behavioral questions and they required to use STAR method to answer it. Video interview last an hour but the on-site was very short. They were being very professional before and after the interview of contacting you for any updates or followup on the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when your opinion or idea was not accepted or taken. How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shaw Industries (Marietta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Met at College Career Fair. Gave them my resume and phone number. they texted me in a few hours informing me of an interview the next day. Actual Interview was pretty casual. I dressed up in a suit as anyone does. they wanted just my resume and talked about a lot of team building situations. it was really simple. it might have been more difficult in later interviews but they never called or emailed or anything to me after that first interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult because the department seemed new based on what they said at the career fair.   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shaw Industries (Dalton, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Started out with behavior question, then move into what I did in my past. Interview with three different supervisors and all of them made this whole interview process really easy.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shaw Industries (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

submit resume, then phone interview, then meet with manager. When through the normal interview questions. The interview was very fair and simple. They then told me they had others in the job pool and would get back to me. They offered me the job. I had to pass a drug test and then get started.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shaw Industries (Tuscaloosa, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

One interview with a human resource manager. She was very friendly and made the interview very relaxed. Some situational questions and basic interview questions. Contacted me about 2 weeks later with an offer for an internship.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Industries (Dalton, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online after I was referred to them from my college advisor. They called me within two weeks to interview me. I interviewed with the person that worked with my boss although I rarely interacted with them once I got hired on. It was a very relaxed interview but they did seem concerned that I have a bit of IT knowledge or background.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your education and previous experience can help you do well here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for an internship.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shaw Industries (Dalton, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview was a panel type interview. It was cordial and friendly. The group interviewed me asking multiple different types of questions. It lasted a little over an hour (about 90 minutes). Many of the questions were to see how I'd fit in the group leaning towards personality type questions. Some were technical experience, but most leaned toward the fit.

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest professional accomplishment to date?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated more vacation and salary.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Shaw Industries (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

It was basically just STAR questions. The guys interviewing me were really easy-going and easy to talk to. I wasn't prepared for how diligent they want you to stick to the "STAR" format. I thought it was pointless but thats what they want.

Interview Questions

• Name a point in your life where you had to make a decision to go either right or left and what was your thought process behind it.   1 Answer