Signazon.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Signazon.com

Sort:

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Signazon.com (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I sent my Resume, and received a call back the next day. Got an interview within 24 hours, which is kind of odd for a company. At any rate I accepted I don't believe the reviews on the site and other boards are authentic. Whenever you see a polarized rating of a company i.e either 5/5 or 1/5 it means someone within the company is making the rating.

Interview Questions

• The questions seem formatted and not very much thought went into them. The interviewer was the head of HR which is odd, because you are usually interviewed by someone else and not the manager of a department right away. The office was in Dallas and was very over rated   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signazon.com (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews - First one went great, second one went better but it was at 9 pm at night. Great people so I felt good about position. Third interview was a discussion about salary and how they needed me to come in for an interview. I honestly should have known this was going to be bad when I was told up front that they did not want to pay for a hotel so don't ask. The recruiter gave some pretty specific instructions (I've dealt with recruiters, this was a good one) - He called as I was driving to Dallas to prep (again, really good recruiter, he tossed me some good stuff, and he also made sure his candidate was going to be on time, sharp and good to go - honestly I need him to get me more interviews when I start looking again) - So I show up on time, Interview is interesting. I'm asked a lot of "how to" questions, and it's hard to explain some things about turning around perception for a sales team and building morale etc. I did try and I was pretty blunt that without change, you will continue to run off the road. There was a bunch of back and forth but overall I liked 1/2 or a 1/3 of the people in the room so I knew I could work with them at least. I got asked at end to come back the next day and given homework. I did explain during interview I had a job for better pay, but wasn't as good for me locale wise so I was surprised by the hoops but ok, I knew I could pop thru these no problem. Good news for me is I had brought the wife because since I was paying for the hotel I saw no reason to night make this a date night in Dallas. Got home that night and did what I had been asked. Woke up next day and went back. Pay attention as this is how you get a negative glass-door review. So today's interview starts with discussion about formula for determining sales success. I try to explain that there isn't a formula you can plug into a spreadsheet and come up with a stack rank. If there was and I knew one that could be used in any situation, I'd be rich. When it came time for me to show my "homework" the site didn't work properly and as I did my own troubleshooting the cfo walked out the door. I had been warned the interview essentially would end when that happened. I trudged on, the site started to work and show what I'd done but honestly at this point I was done with the process. We finished up. I did explain that I would be starting a new job so if they wanted to offer, I had a deadline. This was mentioned several times. I received a call the Friday before my new job started on Monday telling me I could come in and "win" the job on Sunday. It was insulting, they knew I had a job starting paying more less then 24 hrs later and also 12 hrs from their location by car. With the previous 2 or 3 people who had the position

First, there was no way I was paying 2 times for the privilege of hopping through hops. I knew that they knew I could run the team, they also knew the site messed up and they jumped the gun. Truthfully I told my wife on the drive home that if they offered the job, I wouldn't take it because I didn't want to work for someone who felt salespeople needed to work after hours in the warehouse. You can't say you know you have issues then in the next breath say you don't like it when sales people don't want to work in production. I felt bad for the sales reps who I had talked to and who thought I was the right choice The team clearly needs someone who can explain that the difference between silicon valley and this company. Pizza or doughnuts on payday is nice but it doesn't make up for treating employees or interviewees poorly. In all other tech job interviews of any distance out of state, I've been offered to be flown in, hotel paid for and sometimes even had a car sent to pick me up. I've been to centers all over the country while I was doing sales consulting and most offer free food or drinks constantly and daily. No one should ever leave an interview until it's over or their portion over. I did like most of the people I met and if real change happened, there is potential here but I'd ask for a contract with a two year buy out clause. There no way to get what needs to be done to make sales jump and not get fired.

Interview Questions

• What is the percentage of KPI's?   1 Answer

Client Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Signazon.com (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

i applied online and had an interview with the HR Manager and Sales Manager who both were very professional, but with a lot of energy which made me feel comfortable right away. Just be outgoing and yourself!

Interview Questions

• They asked typical questions such as, describe a time you had to work with an upset customer, give an example of great customer service you have provided, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Signazon.com (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Presentation followed by panel interview then 1 on 1 with the hiring manager. It was the most intense interview process I have experienced and took more than two hours. Met with the owner who wanted to know specific attribution of revenue impacts in previous roles then met with the hiring manager who went line by line through my resume and wanted live examples of successful projects. Very challenging but I appreciate that they clearly don't want anyone who likes to BS.

Interview Questions

• What are live, well performing examples of your work?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Signazon.com (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

It was short and sweet. i am a rehire so they already knew about my skills. i had to sell them on my experience being a pleasant one. they were very charismatic and easy to talk to. the hardest part was the personality quiz they gave you upon hiring

Interview Questions

• why they should hire me over someone else   1 Answer

Production Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Signazon.com (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone call, then interview at office with HR, then interview with the manager. Everyone was very professional and nice. They asked a lot of questions that I have never been asked. It was not an easy interview!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed. How has it helped you become who you are today?   Answer Question
    • What are your core values?   1 Answer

Client Retention Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Signazon.com.

Interview

The manager called to set up an interview. Once I arrived, 2 people interviewed me. There was a typing test. After 30 minutes, the manager kept insisting that if I didn't accept the verbal offer that the other applicants would get the job if they accept first.

Vender Merchent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Signazon.com (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very easy, asked a lot of personality questions, a few technical questions, overall a very easy interview. Their were two people and they were bouncing off each other asking questions. Then you were required to talk about your skills, etc. And then fill out a form about yourself.

Software Development IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Signazon.com (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Emailed my resume. The HR lady called me the next day. Wanted to see me within 24 to 48 hours but because I was out of town in a different part of Texas about 600 miles away, I had to put off going for about a week. When I got to the job interview site, I was taken to a conference room by myself sat down and given forms to fill out. After that, two IT(?) people came in and started asking questions of me of about how I would write a Google style Search Engine application on the fly. Then they pulled up one of their E-Commerce webpages that allows an end user to create a customized T-shirt or yard sign. Asked me detailed questions how I would write an application like that in detail. Of course I have never written a google style type of search engine routine from scratch in the past nor have I have ever written an online E-Commerce application that allows someone to go online and create a customized T-shirt or yard sign.
    Then the interviewer guy asked me to pull up one of my E-Commerce websites that I had developed in the past at a previous job. So I pulled up the website and I showed him the E-Commerce website that I created in the past to him. I personally thought that it was pretty nice website as it had back end content management pages, AJAX chat rooms, WCF B2B interface, customer blog review pages, and full social media interaction as well as a customer log in and log out and a Admin log in and log out with all kinds of different user privileges depending on your login role. After I demoed that website to the guy interviewing me, he then said to me "Is that all? Is that all you've got?" I said yes and he just got up and didn't say anything and just walked out of the room and just left me sitting there. It was really a very negative experience for a jobs interview to say the least.

Interview Questions

• How would you create a Google style type of search engine using ASP.NET and C#? How would you create one of our E-Commerce webpages that allows an end-user/customer to go online to create a custom T-shirt or Yard sign.   1 Answer

Marketer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signazon.com in December 2011.

Interview

Was contacted and asked to do a phone interview another day. Set up the phone interview, which was quite easy, and then they asked when I could come in for a one-on-one interview. Met with about 4 people one-on-one to discuss the company and positions I'd fit, and the steps in those positions. Came in a week later, and did one more interview. Due to some emergencies, I wasn't able to start work until later on, and was thus not offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want your career to go (since this is a new company, they're looking for people who can stick around a little longer).   Answer Question