Signazon.com Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Signazon Culture Reborn"

Current Employee - Client Advocate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Client Advocate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Signazon.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a returning employee, I'm incredibly impressed with the way the new management team has started to shift the company back to the Signazon that I loved to work for when I was first hired. There is definitely a rebirth of appreciation for not only the customers, but the employees as well. It makes a huge difference when you feel appreciated in the workplace, and I can honestly say that I feel appreciated every day I come to work. There's something to be said about feeling like a "Signafamily" and working as a team rather than the unspoken divide that was so prevalent when I left the company before.

Cons

This is definitely a high tech-based company. Having a high learning curve helps a lot in this industry, as well as thick skin to deal with customer complaints (however, this is not the company's fault, as dealing with business owners and customers in any capacity can be a bit frustrating at times.) Embracing change is one if the biggest obstacles here; once you are comfortable with a system, it is likely going to change in some way.

Advice to Management

Be a bit more open to the feedback from the users of your system! Sometimes things that work perfectly in theory are terrible when executed.

2. "Horrible experience"

I worked at Signazon.com full-time

Pros

well, Co-workers are really friendly

Cons

Treat people as human beings PLZ

"Customer Rep"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Garland, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Garland, TX

I worked at Signazon.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice Kitchen. Keurig was wonderful. They will occasionally buy you lunch in exchange for you to to eat at your desk and work through lunch.

Cons

Upper Management is arrogant. When I started we were all freshly hired and excited about the promised opportunity. The previous staff was something they didn't talk about. They looked for the littlest reason to not give the sales team their commission. Eventually people were quitting left and right. So they added other position responsibilities to mine, expected me to finish it all before leaving with no extra compensation. I would leave that place with physical pains in my chest from the stress. By the time I quit there were only 2 of the original team left. It looks like they are in the practice of wearing employees down and replacing every so often.

Advice to Management

Treat employees like they are actual people

"Ugh"

I worked at Signazon.com full-time

Pros

Free food sometimes. ..But then again all jobs have that.

......Not all jobs are roach infested though, right?

Cons

You could very well be denied health care and you could also very well be denied access to your paystubs. Also the bonuses they claim you’ll receive may be none existent.

If these happen to you then don’t even bother going to management. They will NOT help you nor do they care.

They once cut everyone’s paychecks right before rent and bills were due by hundredsss of dollars. They even kept it a secret and never addressed the situation to the employees directly. They are always very sneaky.

Best part: there is no HR and ”management” is never there for you no matter the circumstance. Half the time it’s because they are in constant meetings.

They will lie to you and to their customers to get what they want. There is no moving up and your job is never secure even if you always show up early, have great customer service or get all your work done before the day is over. If the CFO doesn’t personally like you then you’re toast.

If you’re not smart enough to figure out all their program/system changes by yourself without any explanation or training then this isn’t the place for you. They’ll be the first to tell you that they’re constantly changing and the they’ll also be the last to answer any questions you have on the matter.

Oh, and you also may very well be yelled at in front of all your colleagues.

Advice to Management

There is a lot of work that needs to be done so here is just a little advice although I know it will never be taken:

1. You will never have a successful company until you put both your customers and employees first. (Something you think would be common sense.)

I understand you need money but you need to stop cheating everyone.

2. This includes the CFO who needs to learn how to be not only respectful but NICE. Once that happens I’m sure she’d be amazed with the outcome.

Maybe everyone could finally stop fearing the sound of her heels clicking down the hall.

3. Stop being racist by ONLY interviewing and employing young Asian woman for your “accounting department.”

This could easily be used against you since there’s already so many things the company could be reported/ sued for.

4. Find a better training method for new employees.

Also one for current employees when you decide to make those changes everyone always secretly dreads.

5. When you’re told there are giant roaches running across the office DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I’m not sure which is more discusting.. the baby roaches in the coffee maker or the fact that you never did anything about it.

6. Last but not least LISTEN to your employees. They’re a lot smarter than you think.

"RUN!"

I worked at Signazon.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Turnover is extremely high, so the bar is low in terms of getting hired here. That is literally the only somewhat positive thing I can say about this company.

Cons

By far the worst company I've ever worked for. Employees are worked into the ground, insulted verbally, and outright lied to at every turn. The CFO is the most unprofessional person I've ever encountered. During my time here, I saw her scream at employees on several occasions, threaten employees who turned in their notice when they found a better job, and fire entire departments because she felt like it, with absolutely no grounds.

I'm not one to post reviews of employers at all, but I think anyone considering working here should know what they are signing up for. You will have no upwards mobility, and absolutely no job security. Again, you can be fired at any time for any reason.

You'll also be trained to lie to customers and get their business at all costs, promise deadlines that can't be met, and ignore them when they complain after the fact. If you don't do these things, then "you must not want to be here". You can also expect below-market pay.

There is so much more, but honestly most of what goes on behind closed doors here is not just unethical, but illegal. I'm shocked they are still in business. I'm not just saying that for effect, these people literally break the law when it comes to blanket terminations, abusive work conditions, refusing to pay their employees, and even the way they handle the company accounting.

No matter how badly you need a job, don't work here. Ever. You will regret it.

Advice to Management

Replace your CFO immediately and put someone in charge that actually knows how to treat people like human beings.

"Owner doesn't know what she's doing"

Current Employee - Back of House Specialist
    Current Employee - Back of House Specialist

I have been working at Signazon.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have 75¢ Monster energy drinks

Cons

Standard processes get changed on a whim with no notice. If you're not a mind reader, you will get reprimanded and belittled. It's a print shop that cares more about how the system works than making sure the equipment works. Currently one printer is down and 3 have to be rigged to work properly. Everything else has to be rigged or taped together to make work. But the system works so who cares that the print business is struggling to make fine prints for customers. The female owner fired the marketing department which lead to a ripple effect causing HR and most managers to walk out. She will fire anyone that doesn't jump high enough and will lie to the Texas Workforce in order to deny you unemployment benefits.

Advice to Management

The female owner needs to just walk away and let us clean up your mess. We know what we're doing. You insist on messing it up. Walk away and just collect your money.

"Off To A Great Start - This is a TEAM Environment!"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Signazon.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work I've been involved in here at Signazon has been a refreshing change to the norm. I've worked with clients from every industry and from every field - business and consumer. This is honestly one of my favorite parts about being on the sales team. Whether it's a billboard or a business card, I can work with anyone to help build their brand and turn their browsing shoppers into buyers.

Being involved in the creative and production process makes each day completely different than the last. Sales Leads ACTUALLY come to you! Yeah, you read that right... The phones ring off the hook here and when they do, the common phrase is "Money's calling!" It's not uncommon for there to be contests to see who can answer the phone first!

The team is what makes the office environment and culture such a fun place to be. Every day I am able to be myself and collaboration with the other departments is fluid throughout the entire production process. No one here is part of a clique or hierarchy. We go out as a group, work as a group, and enjoy helping one another succeed. Great people to work with and it feels awesome to know that people here have your back.

One of the things I love about this company is that they are able to execute and implement changes quickly. (Software company at heart) Management listens to feedback and actually works to implement the constructive ideas brought up by the group. It's nice to feel like your voice is actually heard!

Homemade Tamales every pay day & 30lbs of M&M's to graze on every day!!

Cons

The work we do is HIGH volume. This means that there are times when you have to juggle several things at once. This can be frustrating for some, but for the people reading this that are opportunists, this means business is a boomin'!

One thing to note: The hours here pass like minutes. It's a frequent occurrence to be so engaged and involved in the work that you look up and half the day has flew by. Fastest work day I think I've ever had!

This is a growing company. That means changes happen often, but for the overall betterment of the processes at play.

Young sales organization, but the good thing is that growth potential is exponential.

Advice to Management

Energy is EVERYTHING! It is the driving force behind employee morale and job satisfaction. Don't sweat the small stuff, keep listening to the people that drive revenue to the company and make sure to always be committed to creating a positive and laid back work environment! All of these things are essential to a successful and happy work environment and staff.

"Started good & went bad pretty fast."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Signazon.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We got breakfast every payday. Had a steady job & paid holidays off. Thursday & Friday are given to you off on thanksgiving.

Cons

The female owner makes everyone so miserable. She will take advantage of you in every way that suits her for benefit of the company. By this I mean money wise. I was micromanaged & confronted the next day if the system showed I was idle for a few minutes. I couldn't even go to the bathroom without being asked where I went. I never got a raise while I was there. I was always given a excuse on the hold up on reviews. It was pretty much just stalling. I was surprised by the amount of employees that get up & leave. Sometimes I would see up to 5 employees just vanish. Hardly anyone there has been there more than a year.

Advice to Management

If you don't know what's wrong by then now you'll never know.

"Growing and getting better!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Signazon.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Environment and culture are changing to a very fun, energetic, and exciting place to work. New leadership in Operations, Sales, and Production are bringing new life to the company with unique visions that are moving the company forward. We had our best month last month and are continuing to grow in the right direction.

Cons

Rome wasn't built overnight as they say, and yes there are some changes that still need to be made but as long as we keep progressing I am very optimistic about the future!

Advice to Management

You guys rock, keep that going. Just make sure to empower your teams along the way so they can add their stamp on the exciting changes.

"The land of opportunity"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Signazon.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a younger printing company with a growing staff. There's plenty of room for growth within this company. A laid back team and work environment. The workload is minimal and the stress is non existent

Cons

things change fast, if you cant roll with the punches you werent made for Signazon

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! the company that plays together stays together.