SiliconIndia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SiliconIndia Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

A small written test, which will test your writing abilities as well as your grammar. If you're selected, you will be called for a Face-to-face interview on the same day. The face-to-face interview, you're asked questions about your self and your interests as well as your future goals. You get the results on the same day.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Too easy with a very easy aptitude process and an even more unethical and crap interview process. Not a place to work in for engineers like me with high percentages and that too on a meagre pay!! Highly unprofessional, unethical and low class HRs with zero knowledge.Good thing that I declined their offer and working happily with a brand like Hewlett Packard, for that is what I deserve!!

Interview Questions

• 1) Introduction
      2) What do you know about this company
      3) To search for something in a search engine like Google!! (I mean seriously??!!)
      1 Answer

Unethical,Unprofessional and substandard HRs with zero knowledge but with a lot of pride made me feel wierd. Not a good place for engineers like me with high percentages and good knowledge to start their careers in such fake companies.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

the process was smooth
    it took a day for the process
    first round was a written test meant to test your grammar and command over english which was easy
    after clearing that you are directly sent for the direct interview this is also easy

Data Collection Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SiliconIndia in March 2016.

Interview

When I am hiring the Job I felt very great but at the same time I have to feel responsible honest to the Job and I have to work hard and be sincerity to the workplace

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One of bases of approach is to recognise that there are three dimension 2 effective negotiation

Associate Editor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SiliconIndia.

Interview

It was normal. not so tough. No difficult questions asked. Just made me write an article. Be confident that's it.First was Hr round, where they gave brief details about the company then another round with manager followed by a written test

Associate Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process took a day. Firstly they conducted a written test to check grammar n syntax. Questions were simply and easy to answer. Later the manager took an interview. It was more of a get to know each other interview.
    Confirmation on selection was given on the same day by the HR.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

First it was the IQ test and an HR interview, Both was easy to win and extra 2 rounds of interview to analyze our ability for work time flexibility and ability to study on any market and the international companies on it.

Interview Questions

• Recent work experience, GK about Publishing field   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was easy. They provide a tech website and ask you to write about the company- what it does, its history, products solutions and how it has changed customers' lives. You build it and you are in. Later part was the grammar test and you are in.

Correspondent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Simple and quick interview related to technology. Written test in 2 parts and final face to face interview. Written test is to check grammar and required writing skills. The overall experience was good.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SiliconIndia (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

i went for a written test and face to face interview with the managing editor, after a week i got a call from the HR that i have been shortlisted and can join from the next week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations are allowed neither for freshers, nor for experienced