Sinopec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sinopec Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sinopec.

Interview

First phone interview by HR, and then two rounds of panel interviews by people from different department. Mostly behavioral to check if you fit the company culture, and some about your background, work history and expectation and understanding about applied position.

Interview Questions

• Only thing tough is to convince them how you would fit in for the position and culture of this company due to it is not a typical American company   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sinopec (Peoria, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was not very intense. They asked general questions, career goals and interests. They ask professional questions, what to do under what circumstances. The hiring manager was nice and the process was good in general.

Interview Questions

• How can I apply what I learned in college to solve problem   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sinopec.

Interview

telephone interview, just some behaviors questions.
    onsite interview, talk with hr, senior engineer, and group leader, no tech question
    get offer one week later, and promise provide accommodation and meal plan.three of us receive the offer

Interview Questions

• why do you apply this position?
      Try to convince me give you an offer   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Nothing special. Just regular questions.

Ok Interview

Interview

Information on the job interview process, including the steps involved in the interview process from screening interviews to final interviws and job offers.

Interview Questions

• How the Candidate Got the Interview - Shows details on how the candidate secured the interview e.g. employee referral, applying online, recruiter, etc. On average, 43% applied online, 14% were referred through an employee referral program, and 9% through a college recruiting program.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sinopec (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in June 2013.

Interview

First round was phone interview: I was talking to the manager about your past work experience and major related classes in school. Second round was tour of the company and one to one interview. Third round was meeting the department head and getting related tasks test. There is no negotiation of salary. You get what they offered. Lunch and breakfast is always provided in the canteen.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate for?   1 Answer

Director of the Legal Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sinopec (Moscow (Russia)) in June 2013.

Interview

I had a Skype interview, since I was in China at the time of the position opening, and position was in Moscow, Russia. It was an interview with a Manager General and the existing at that time Legal Director. I have got a positive answer from the company next day.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my experience, my language skills, since knowledge of Mandarin and English were required.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sinopec in February 2013.

Interview

about yourself, your positive point, your carrier aspects salary expectation.. computer litracy... previous experince... first round was group discussion... topic was is science cuirse or boom for today world

Interview Questions

• why you want to join sinopec   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sinopec in October 2010.

Interview

The HR people and the manage were easy going. The manage asked some questions related to the job; and the HR lady asked about some HR questions. The HR lady also introduced the company, such as the company's organization, benifits, and future plan. Both of them were nice.