Skin Sense Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skin Sense

SPA Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Skin Sense (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interviewer was almost 30 minutes late. I was waiting in their relaxation room, and overheard clients talking about how filthy the locker room was. When the interviewer finally came to get me, she was completely frazzled and seemed unprepared. She didn't even know my name and it was clear that she hadn't looked over my resume or qualifications yet. Very unimpressed with how unprofessional she was.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about the first job you ever had."   1 Answer

After such a horrible interview experience, it was clear that this company is not what I'm looking for.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skin Sense (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Taken in a room and interviewed. Questions are redundant. They encourage you not to lie. They go on and on about what a great company they are and and how easy it is to make bonus. What they don't tell you is they never order product so it is virtually impossible to make bonus. It's very frustrating especially because they blame you for lack of sales.

Interview Questions

• If hired do you think you can provide a drama free work environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skin Sense (Raleigh, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

This was funny........the "gopher" of the company came in, all frazzled and such. Thought I was interviewing for a Massage Therapist position. If she had read my résumé, she would have seen I was licensed 2006-2012. Oh, I'm dealing with a bright one here.

Interview Questions

• Just like irrelevant mess. What would I do with irate customers, etc. I know now why, cause they don't at corporate.   1 Answer

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skin Sense (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

They ask tons of detailed questions, many do not pertain to the position. They take weeks to get back to you, if they get back to you at all. Very disorganized and not worth the pay they offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to be trained? What does that look like to you?   1 Answer

Esthetician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skin Sense.

Interview

It was short and to the point, interviewed with someone that didn't even work there anymore after i started. Turn over rate is so high. After i interviewed it took weeks of back and forth contact with angela to even start training...completely scatterbrained.

Esthetician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skin Sense (Raleigh, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Chaotic, scattered, interviewer was late with no apology. They did not fulfill what was discussed. I take responsibility for ignoring what I knew at the time were red flags. Should have trusted my gut and never returned for second interview.

Interview Questions

• why did you become an Esthetician?   1 Answer

Esthtician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Skin Sense (Raleigh, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

when arriving for my interview, i was asked to fill out a application and take a capability survey. which gave the interviewer time to prepare for the initial interview. i was offered a nice cup of their famous tea to help relax me , which was a very good gesture.

Interview Questions

• the interviewer wanted to make sure that i was a team player and if i worked well with others.   1 Answer