Sky Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 735 of over 735 interviews

Recruiter8%
Employee Referral4%
HardAverageEasy

Sky

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sky

Interview

3 interview rounds, very friendly people. The first round was a telephone call from the recruit at sky who contacted me, the second was a longer traditional interview over zoom and the third was a design task and I had to answer questions about it

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a bit about yourself
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Sky (Newcastle, England, England)

Interview

Once I took part in the online video interview, I received a call to schedule a video interview. A video interview was scheduled for around 3 weeks after the initial call. On the day of my interview, I logged onto the video interview and the interviewer didn't turn up. I had no apology and was told that I would be given another date, 2 months later and I've had no further correspondence. Such a waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sky

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky

Interview

When I had just arrived and met my contact for the interview I was left alone in a room with a page to read, a business scenario, where I had to prepare my suggestions in few minutes!

Interview Questions
  • How you will explain an accounting terminology (e.g. accruals) to a business person without finance experience?

Sky

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Ho inviato la candidatura e dopo qualche giorno sono stata contattata per fissare un colloquio. Il colloquio è avvenuto su Teams. Durata: circa 30 minuti. Esperienza positiva e Manager molto alla mano.

Interview Questions
  • 1. percorso di studi 2. esperienze lavorative 3. obiettivi personali

Sky

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Interew was two stages. I was prompted for final stage and dragged on for 3 weeks to be told the role was filled. After two rounds of interviews I wasn't provided any interviews but when I did prompt them for feedback was told no concerns or feedback just got pipped to the post but was then not even given the chance of a final stage which I found strange. The annoying thing was it took 3 weeks to get to this point after the second stage. Seem like a good company to work for but the process is broken.

Interview Questions
  • how did you deal with challenging stakeholders? How did you tackle I&D?
1 person found this interview helpful

Sky

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky

Interview

I applied online then took situational judgement test. There was one-way video and it was quite challenging to me. They asked me to email someone by given example and it was very professional stuff.

Sky

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky

Interview

An initial chat with a recruiter then remote with 2 Directors promised next stage never took placeAs they stated for a role at this level my interview was a get to know you talked about previous experience and why I was interested in this job. However I applied in November this was now January and I was told it would be a few wks before next stage and final formal stage. It is now April and despite many attempts to find out what was happening silence. Always a bad sign when a recruiter does not provide a phone number! Stone walling basically highly un professional especially when you are not just told you are going to final stage but a Director spends time telling you all about that stage!!!!!

Interview Questions
  • Questions about previous experience and how it fitted with this role
1 person found this interview helpful

Sky

Application

I interviewed at Sky

Interview

Applied online with CV. Was then invited to telephone interview. Interview was 30 mins with some technical Qs and one critical thinking question. I was invited then to the next stage which was an assessment day but I had already accepted a different offer

Interview Questions
  • How many hours of Sky are watched in the UK per day

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky (Cardiff, Wales, Wales)

Interview

To begin with there was a form to fill out and then an online assessment about call centre. Once you pass that stage there was an online interview, where the questions were given and then you have to record your answer. Again once that stage is passed, i has to go in for an induction day where another interview took place, showed around the building, short video showed about sky, a staged call took place and how we work part of a team. This was the whole process for sky and that took about 2 weeks and jeard back from them after about 5 days.

Interview Questions
  • After rating myself differently on a scale, I had to explain why sometimes I accept and other times do not accept criticisms?

Sky

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky in Apr 2021

Interview

1 stage process - they were after a technical person not a PM asked lots of indepth questions about the technical side weren't really interested in project management skills however they also kept asking whether I had delivered a project from start to finish - each time i gave an example I was interrupted to ask some heavily technical questions on that delivery.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 735 Interviews