71% would recommend to a friend
(4534 total reviews)
78% approve of CEO
Found 4,534 of over 5K reviews
Updated Dec 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits including free Sky tv package and internet Chance to progress your career Study support Hybrid working" (in 547 reviews)
- "The people I work with are great and feel like I started a job now I'm making it a career." (in 323 reviews)
- "Free Sky and the benefits are okay, you can earn decent commission if you are prepared to sell your soul to the devil." (in 221 reviews)
- "flexibility and good work/life balance" (in 136 reviews)
- "Good pay but expected to do the impossible...expected to handle every call no longer than 15 minutes" (in 136 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sky and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Apr 19, 2023CEOCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
It's amazing working there, I'm into liking so much!
It's far away from my house, however, I have to pick up there earlier than later.
- 3.0Nov 8, 2023Product ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLong Beach, CA
Working at Sky is like breathing fresh air into the ocean
Not sure about what others might say, but we have the best hot dogs
- 5.0Jun 21, 2022CSA - Customer Service AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLeeds, ME
Learn skills, hire without CV/ non discriminatory- good for 1st job
Long hours- overall focus on sales increases with time which may be daunting as i applied for a customer service role
Sky Reviews FAQs
Sky has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 5,410 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Sky to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
71% of Sky employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sky 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.