Sky Zone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sky Zone Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2017

1.7

Concession Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for a position online then i received an email a week later to come in for an interview. It was a one on one interview with two mangers in training . After they asked me the questions , they made me stand far away to practice saying "Hi , welcome to sky zone" to the manger in training who walked inside while the music was playing aloud.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Did you play any sports in high school , If so did you take on any leadership roles.   Answer Question
    • When am i available. Am i available to work during holidays and overnight .   Answer Question
    • Do i know any other positions i would like , explain why you want that position.   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself in one word , Describe your work ethic in one word.   Answer Question

Cashier, Concessions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Newnan, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Sent in my application online and got a phone call to schedule an interview within a few days. It was a group interview, and the manager asking us questions would change the question a bit as we went through the room, so it was nice to not feel pressured to one-up someone on the same question. If you have a smile and know how to laugh and put on a face that shows you will act responsible and treat customers correctly with respect, you shouldn't have an issue getting the job. Also, speak clearly and loud enough to be heard. Mumbling and being quiet will get you no callback. You're going to be working in a crowded, loud place with music and kids screaming on weekends, so be sure you go into the interview with your voice working.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer who's child just got her ankle sprained on the trampoline?   1 Answer
    • If you could be an animal for a day, what would you want to be?   1 Answer
    • Tell me your favorite song and sing a short verse from it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Pawtucket, RI) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email about 2 weeks later to schedule an interview. The interview was with 2 of the managers. It was a standard interview. They asked questions and I answered them, nothing like a conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Spring, TX).

Interview

Applied for the job and got called in a couple weeks after, went in for an interview and got asked basic questions. I was given a second interview with the general manager asked me the same questions as the first time i was then told I would get a call back after they did other interviews.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Columbus, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Hiring process was brief. Restaurant background was a good fit and the interview questions were simple. The company is geared towards guest interaction and guest service. I suggest that you go into the interview focusing on how you can impact the park on a guest service standpoint. The entertainment industry is tough and it requires someone that is organized and prepared to wear many different hats.

Interview Questions

• Sell me the opposite phone of what you have? Android or Iphone   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

This was a great process -- I was initially called by the head of the department I was interviewing with, we chatted for about 5 minutes and she asked me to come in for an interview at their corporate office the following day.

Went to the interview -- they asked me some hard hitters, asked me a few funky questions (their culture is very fun) and the brought me into a room to take a quiz on compatibility.

After I went for an interview with the head of the department off-site at a starbucks and then lastly went in for an interview with HR and the CEO.

The company culture was incredible, ping-pong table, stocked fridge, nicest people I could imagine working with, adidas and nike no suits, open office, really nice place.

Really the only problem was that I didn't have great timing on when I was interviewing as they were leaving town.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge from a previous work experience and your process of overcoming it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Torrance, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I first applied online then applied in person, got a call back in about 2 days for the first interview. The 1st interview (group interview) is to basically see if you are outgoing, nice, professional, and fun. After about a week and a half they called me for a 2nd interview that was 1 on 1 and hire you on the spot.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky Zone (Springfield, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was rushed, from my point of view. It seemed like everything was rushed from the moment I walked in, introduced myself, sat down, answered questions, and left - which was under 5 minutes. I got the distinct feeling they only conducted the interview out of obligation, not because of interest in finding out if I was a qualified candidate. I suppose it's fine though, because if a person has already made up their mind about you, there's no sense wasting more time.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about your previous experience."
      "Do you have any hobbies?"
      "Would you be ok working in a building like this without being scared?"
      "These are the hours we're looking to cover. "
      "Would you be able to start as soon as possible?"
      "I'm interviewing the rest of today and tomorrow and I should have a decision by tomorrow afternoon."   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in May 2016.

Interview

I arrived just on time because of traffic , but the manager had greeted me into his office. We sat down and looked over my application. Talked about the duties of a cashier that worked there. He asked me to talk about myself and so on. Overall , the interview was a about fifteen minutes, the manager was nice , and he said he would follow up with me by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Zone in May 2016.

Interview

I went to turn in my application, and the manager asked if I wanted to go ahead and do my interview. Although I was casually dressed, I agreed. It went well. It was short and to the point.