Skyrocket Ventures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skyrocket Ventures

Senior DevOps Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyrocket Ventures (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

1 email exchange then 1 phone call with recruiter who had really no job in mind to offer although they published juicy ones. Just wasting my time gathering my information for free :((

Interview Questions

• which cities do you want to work ?   1 Answer

Devops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Skyrocket Ventures (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Recruiter kept asking questions that were obviously meant to pigeonhole me into whatever categories they had, with no consideration for my skills and interests. Some quesitons seemed repetetive since the answers were obvious from simply listening the the entirey of my previous answers instead of ignoring everything but what fit in the "box" (e.g. expected salary vs minimum acceptable salary). Several questions demonstrated a complete ignorance of the technical terms being used as search keywords, so I had no confidence in their ability to avoid wasting my time by filtering out clear technical mismatches. There was a strange emphasis on phone calls instead of e-mail, which made me think they rely on some kind of high pressure tactics. This all makes sense now given the employee reviews here of the recruiting environment being a "boiler room".