Slim 4 Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Slim 4 Life Interview Questions

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Slim 4 Life

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Slim 4 Life (Irving, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was super quick; only took about 15 minutes. No interview questions were asked. I was only asked if I would be okay with working 8:45am-7:30pm M-F and 8:45am-1:30pm on Saturdays and if I was planning on being a long-term employee, because "everyone only stays for a little while and then leaves when they find something better." That was red flag #1... After being offered the job on the spot and really thinking about what just happened, I realized that I wasn't really being interviewed, I was being sold to. The manager sold me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Slim 4 Life (Kansas City, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Extremely easy and quick. Not a lot of questions.the last was friendly and personable. She didn't tell too much about the position but made it sound really good. She did however mention that the turn over rate was high.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Slim 4 Life (Irving, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Short interview, covering job aspects, what my future goals were and mission statement of the company. While the interview was warm and positive, the job itself is not what it seems.

Negotiation

Non-negotiable. Future applicants invest in education, because thats the only way to move through the company.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Slim 4 Life (Lakewood, CO) in April 2009.

Interview

There was a group presentation with approximately 15 people currently applying for the positon. After the history of the company along with job expectations was completed, we were each individual interviewed for approximately 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why I was thinking of working for Slim4Life.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Slim 4 Life in January 2010.

Interview

I was asked to come and interview by a recruiter and the local area manager. I spoke with area for a bit and she referred me to local branch. She told me she could use a part time employee. I went to the interview and went through the whole thing and was then told that they don't hire part time. I was also rudely asked when was the last time "if ever" that I had success with weight loss. You can't legally descriminate based on weight.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be an asset to our company?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been personally successful with weightloss?   Answer Question