SmartTalent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SmartTalent Interview Questions

2.1

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SmartTalent.

Interview

Phone screen, face to face, typing test and writing samples requested. Decided not to proceed as the writing portion was inundating. Required to generate ~5 job postings from recruiter notes from client meeting. Clearly the notes were authentic as there were spelling errors and sensitive client information in the document. Office was down to two employees when I interviewed and though they seemed great to work with, they were overwhelmed. Felt like they were taking advantage of my experience and time, let alone the ethics behind using job postings submitted by job candidates.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you will fit in personality wise with our office?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

1- Initial phone screen
    2- 1st in person interview with branch manager
    3 - 2nd in person interview with HR manager and Owner
    4 - 3rd in person offer with Owner
    Entire process took 11 days

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next career   1 Answer

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Kirkland, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very simple, just answer all questions honestly and do not misrepresent your experience. If you have concerns after being hired call the company but contact should be made promptly. This company will work with you if you work with them to the fullest of your ability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy, be honest about your goals.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Lynnwood, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very detailed interview process with both the Director and the President of the company. Both were very professional and it was there questions and follow through that made me choose SmartTalent over some of the other offers I had on the table. I feel like I have found a real career not just a job.

Interview Questions

• How my Sales skills might set me apart from other salesmen in the industry.   Answer Question

SmartTalent Response

Mar 17, 2016 – President and Managing Director

Thank you for your insights and feedback. It is great to have you here and appreciate all you do for both of our clients; business customers and assignment employees. If a difference can be made ... More

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Lynnwood, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was very brief after I filled out the paperwork and did the online test I was then talked to by the lady that had phoned me the previous day asking whether I could come in for an interview and that they had housekeeping positions that they thought I would be a good fit for. I told her that I would be willing to come in for an interview. She then was telling me about the jobs that they thought that I would be a good fit for. I did ask her what in my resume made her think I would be a good housekeeper.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I would be willing to try housekeeping?   1 Answer

Temporary Employment Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SmartTalent.

Interview

The application process was computerized and very streamlined, which was a positive experience not common to typical job search. This temporary employer was forthcoming to a varied number of employment opportunities to give me confidence in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• The interviewing process was very comprehensive as the interviewer utilized the resume and computer results to make the experience productive.   Answer Question

New Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Kirkland, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, then manager interview, then interview with CEO Wes Williams.

Very conversational with the manager. She took a phone call in the middle of it, and called someone a name.

Metal Caster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Bellevue, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

work in interview got me hired on and started working .

Interview Questions

• Most difficult is dealing with the hot pots during hot times   Answer Question

Negotiation

good

Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Kirkland, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

I sent my resume in and 2 days later got a
    Call from a recruiter
    Did a phone screen and I guess I passed because I had a interview the next day. They had me do a application at home to save time.
    I was there for 1 hour. First was a test to make aure i wasnt crazy i guess. Had a interview and filled out paperwork. They said it would take a day for my background check and references to come in.
    The job I went there for was a temp labor job. They said they had a much better position for me and told me everything I needed to know. They called me 2 days later and said everything was back and asked if they wanted me to send my resume to the company. I had an interview 2 days later at
    The company, got the job the day after and started about 2 days after that

The staff was awesome! Friendly and attentive. They have fun in the office
    I know they were busy because the phones were ringing off the hook. Some lady I assume was the manager came up to help since the recruiters were in interviews.
    I wasn't rushed and they never got short with anyone there or on the phone although I felt bad because it seemed like they were short staffed

Now every Friday when I pick up my check they remember my name and always ask how it's going and about my weekend. They also offer a sweet referral bonus

They rock

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartTalent (Renton, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Easy. They hire anybody!!