KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Smarte Carte Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Smarte Carte

Smarte Carte

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smarte Carte in Jun 2022

Interview

A face-to-face physical interview starts with an introduction of myself, moves on to information gathering that only asks about hypothetical situations or dilemmas, and ends with Q&A that does not answer my questions. As a human resource trained, my suggestion to the interviewers is do not put too much emphasis on “cultural fit” — remember, people adapt.

Interview Questions
  • What is customer service excellence?
    Answer Question

Smarte Carte

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smarte Carte

Interview

The interview was pretty easy they asked you typical questions. Question based of your customer service Experience. How you deal with conflict and if you work well with us. They are you okay with standing for a long period of time.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your customer service skills? Do you work well with others? Disguise a time when you face adversity

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smarte Carte (Singapore) in May 2018

Interview

2 interviews were conducted, followed by skills test, finger printing and background. Orientation class for badge at airport unpaid, and you have to come out pocket to require the badge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in East Rutherford, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smarte Carte (East Rutherford, NJ) in Oct 2017

Interview

They call you in to the office for the interview. You just need to take your resume and identity documents with you. They check your documents and ask you some silly questions that aren't related to the job at all. TL;DR If you get a call for the interview they'll actually hire you no matter how the interview goes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smarte Carte (Miami, FL) in Sep 2017

Interview

A long interview that lasted nearly three hours. Primarily going over job description. Exhausting. Many questions were repetitive and asked in different ways to gauge consistency of answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Smarte Carte (Melbourne)

Interview

I submitted my resume at www.jobsatlax.org and was called about a week later for an in person interview. The interview consisted of walking around the airport discussing the position and a few questions about myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smarte Carte (Phila, PA)

Interview

Interview was very easy. They just want to make sure you are able to work with all kind of people. They had me help collect loose carts during the interview. Just be very observant and ask lots of questions and you will be OK. Be prepared to walk during the entire interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smarte Carte (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2015

Interview

Basic 2 on 1 interview drawing on previous experiences. I got very mixed signals from the head manager. He asked me what type of supervisor experience I had previously and I cited that I supervised an 8-person team. He responded that my previous experience wasn't supervisory experience despite "supervisor" being in the job title and description. He asked me about my previous job roles and what the pay was like at those jobs. I answered with a ballpark and he said I was overpaid. At on point in the interview he brought up bringing me on as a Carte Associate instead of a Supervisor and maybe being promoted in 1-3 months. He ended the interview by saying I had a very strong resume. Confusing much? They called me back to schedule a last-minute next day interview but I declined.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Smarte Carte? What makes you qualified for the position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Smarte Carte (Honolulu, HI) in Jul 2014

Interview

Complete phone interview and 2 in person interviews. I was pretty sure I had an offer coming and received a follow-up date. Although I never received anymore communication. I even tried reaching out to find out the status and received no replies.

5 people found this interview helpful